I made an iftar for my 4 bff tonight. We really had fun. The food was very tasty, especially the dessert. Then we had the 'adventure' with American neighbors, haha it was really funny. Here are just two pictures. Bye.
Napravila sam iftar za svoje 4 najbolje prijateljice. Bilo je zabavno. Hrana je bila jaako ukusna, a posebno desert. Nakon toga imali smo 'avanturu' sa komšijama amerikancija, haha bilo je baš smješno. Tu su samo 2 slike. Pozdrav.
Your Blog is cute ♥ If you have time you can also check out my blog, I just shared Buck the Bank Holiday I would love to hear your comment about the shoes.. Thanks Dear
awn, thank you so much :)! & sure that we can follow each other dear! :) if you want follow me, than i follow you back immediately! i'll be glad :) btw, lovely & tasty pics dear! ;) bisous xxx
Your Blog is cute ♥
ReplyDeleteIf you have time you can also check out my blog,
I just shared Buck the Bank Holiday I would love to hear your comment about the shoes.. Thanks Dear
XOXOXO
Thanks for following me! I'm following you back! Gina :)
ReplyDeletehttp://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/
cookoladaaaaa *___* bff lol
ReplyDeleteFood and dessert look delicious!
ReplyDeleteHippieChicPao
Your blog is so amazing! All this food is making me hungry! looks like your a great cook :)
ReplyDeleteAnna
http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/
che fame!!!
ReplyDeleteMarvelous, looks yummy :) x
ReplyDeleteLook delicious :) I had iftar with my colleagues on Friday and it was just fun. I believe one enjoys when there is a gathering xxx
ReplyDeleteSneak peek into my life
Following each other? - Yes! I follow You now ♥
ReplyDeletexx San
owlspassion.blogspot.com
awn, thank you so much :)!
ReplyDelete& sure that we can follow each other dear! :) if you want follow me, than i follow you back immediately! i'll be glad :)
btw, lovely & tasty pics dear! ;)
bisous xxx
Looks so tasty and fun! You asked to follow each other and i followed first--please don't forget to follow back!
ReplyDeleteWow
ReplyDeleteIt looks very nice, how nice you liked my blog, because I liked yours, too, since I'm following you.
:D
sabrina
terejour.blogspot.com
Lovely blog you have. The food looks yummy as well...:)
ReplyDeletehttp://elenee-michelle.blogspot.dk
Izgleda preukusno ! Zavidim ti :)
ReplyDeletedelicious!! :)
ReplyDeleteXX
It seems delicious!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your sweet comment on my blog, I'd like it if we followed each other as your blog is very nice and you are extremely pretty! (:
ReplyDeletewe should definitely follow each other. Tell me when you follow me. I'll follow you back.
ReplyDelete