17 Aug 2012

Lady outfit





















Yesterday I was with my friend and I decided to take some outfit photos for blog. I wear a lace shirt, high waisted pants and sandals. Hope you like it. Btw. do you have a lookbook ? If yes, leave a comment with link. Good night :)

Jučer sam sa prijateljicom odlučila fotografisati moj outfit. Nosim čipkanu majicu, duboke hlače i sandale. Nadam se da vam se dopada. I ako imate slučajno lookbook profil, ostavite link u komentarima malo ću da razgledam večeras. Laku noć :)








135 comments:

  1. Svidja mi se, veoma decentno...*-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit, I love those Victoriana tops, great previous post about the online store, the skirt is amazing and great value.

    Xnicki

    Nicki fannings blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jako lepa kombinacija,preslatka si. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. bas mi se svidja, slatka si :) <3

    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shirt!!!!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog! And yes sure we can follow each other - now following you ;) !

    _________________________________
    http://phassionfruit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. O, very nice simple outfit. These high waisted pants are suits you)

    ReplyDelete
  9. prelijepa si, i ja isto volim duboke hlace tvoje su odlicne =D =D =*

    ReplyDelete
  10. very nice outfit :) I love the trousers.

    I follow you , but you forget to follow me .

    poz iz njemacke

    http://editarial.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful outfit, such a pretty lace top! The hair piece is cute too. Following you :)
    R xo
    Toujoursfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey! Thanks for visiting my blog! You suggested following eachother...I'm already following you via gfc :) Hope you follow back!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Predivan top! Dopada mi se vinatge izgled. :D

    http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look like very chic! xoxo
    http://iwanttobeabigitgirl.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there ;) I follow you via Google and Formspring=) You can find me here on Bloglovin - Kisses From Europe

    Kisses =** Be happy =*

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look great sweety! I love the 1st pic. Your eyes look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You've got really beautiful eyes and a killer style, have a nice day!

    -Victor x

    http://digitalogphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. thanks for your comment in my blog))

    wow, so sweet! i like it!

    i'm following you, hope you'll follow me too)))

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are so pretty with this outfit, lvoe the lacey white. clean, gorgeous. i dont mind to follow you dear :) wait for you

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very daring outfit. The shirt is super cute - I have a similar one in black. I bet this outfit would snap with a belt!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, you have such beautiful features... Your eyes are simply stunning.

    Thanks so much for commenting on my blog! I'd love for us to follow each other =D I'm following you via google now! Let's definitely keep in touch! LOVe the pants!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love everything about your outfit! You look fabulous! Thank you for your lovely comments. I would love to follow each other. Following you now. Hope you will follow me back,

    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice outfit, love the top!
    What about following each other with GFC?

    Have a nice day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a feminine look and I love the way you tied your hair on a bun, it's so feminine! Yes, I'd love to follow eachother, I'll follow you right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. oh my!!! love ur look! I am so glad that i found ur blog... love ur lace top & paired with those pants it looks great... I'd definitely wanna follow each other. this look of urs is such a great inspiration but i don't have the bod anymore to flaunt sm great clothes having had c section 4 mnths bk... lolz... but hope to get bk in shape...

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG that top is so STUNNING! Of course we can follow each other. Following you now, please follow back! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your outfit, and your eyes are gorgeous! I am a new follower, follow me back? x

    http://grungefaerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an adorable outfit! I followed you on GFC! Follow back? Cheers,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  30. gorgeous outfit! i love the lace so much and you look absolutely stunning :)

    Your blog is so beautiful :)
    I really enjoy reading your posts,they're very interesting!
    I'm so excited to read more posts from you and gain more inspiration <3

    hope you have a fab day hun! ~ XO
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, I love your outfit, especially that lace top. Gorgious!
    xx Moon

    ReplyDelete
  32. such a pretty bun and I love yur pants! thanks for ur comment on my blog .Ofcource would love to follow u back ..
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  33. Dopada nam se.. Odlične su ove hlače .. a ti tako slatka :)..

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the outfit, you look stunning!

    Amy

    Leopard and Lillies

    ReplyDelete
  35. Super mi je ova čipkana majica

    http://a1l8b1n1a.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  36. The shirt is so beautiful! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. You're very pretty! I love your heels!
    I'm your newest follower, what about you being my newest follower too? (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  38. woooow, nice outfit<3
    you are pretty!♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  39. Beautiful top. Loving your look, plus gorgeous outfit.
    Thank you for commenting on my blog, I would love to follow each other, I'm your new follower now, Positive Fountain, that's me :-)
    xoxo
    Dusana

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello! Of course we can follow each other! I'm following you by BGC:)and now I'm waiting for you:) Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. very beautiful blouse!!! I very much love lace too)

    Marybell http://marybellworld-marybellworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank You so much :) You look so pretty <3 love this blouse it's very chic ! of course it would be great to follow each other :) following You now :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi dear, thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog! I follow you and I hope you can follow me back. Thank you

    xoxo
    LOVE J

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love you look!

    I am following you through GFC now, follow me too?

    Love,
    Devina

    www.guiltybytes.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. Savršena ! You're so so beautiful woman !
    I'm your new follower!

    kiss kiss from Switzerland :*

    ReplyDelete
  46. wow I´m definetly following you,your blog is so classy! maybe you could follow me also?

    ReplyDelete
  47. Hi! Thank you very much for visiting my blog, I liked yours too. I really like the look, the shirt is beautiful. I follow you, kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Wow..u look gr8 :)
    I juz stumbled across your blog, wanna follow each other??
    Let me know ^_^
    Ruhie
    The Sweet Life

    ReplyDelete
  49. great shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  50. You look so elegant in this :) And yes, I have a LB too at: http://lookbook.nu/anni_dot_elle

    anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  51. great outfit! you look so classy!
    thank you so much for your lovely comment! I'm following you now and I hope you can follow me back!
    http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. La combinación de negro y blanco siempre resulta de lo más elegante. Un beso guapa.

    ReplyDelete
  53. ohh, you are so beautiful, of course we can follow eachother, i'm now following, now its your turn :)
    kisses from denmark
    www.fashionchok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  54. Looove your style and blog! I'm your new follower! :)

    http://bellasstyle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  55. pantole su fantasticne :))dopada mi se frizura !
    http://classyfashon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  56. very strict yet lovely and romantic outfit. love the way you do your hair, most people are more conservative about their hair-dos.

    beholder's inn

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great Pictures!

    Thanks for visit my blog!
    I follow you

    http://shopperprofessional.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  58. This lace top is soooo gorgeous!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. You really are so beautiful!

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  60. You really are so beautiful!

    http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  61. O, very nice simple outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Great post, you're really pretty :) I would love to follow each other, I already followed you! And thank you for commenting dear :)

    XO

    http://badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. Such a fab outfit, you look stunning.
    Great blog, following!
    xo Annie
    newenglandromance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great posts. You are beautiful!
    Shall we follow each other?
    xoxo
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  65. You look so pretty and lovely! Amazing shirt!

    xoxo,
    www.misssainha.com

    ReplyDelete
  66. Yes, of course! I follow you.
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  67. cute lace top and beautiful shoes <3

    ReplyDelete
  68. so beautiful!! love the lace top

    ReplyDelete
  69. you look so great...

    prillamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. You are so pretty! This lace top is so elegant! And you wear this outfit so well! I am your NEWEST follower GFC! I hope you can stop by and let me know what you think of my blog, and follow me back now too. Oh, and I wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway to win a free dress going on- the link is near the bottom of my most recent post! :)

    God bless,
    christine
    www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  71. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. I would love to follow each other! Take care!

    xo,
    Brandi
    http://flairbybrandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  72. hello dear .. thanks for being gone from me ..
    I joined your Blog with great pleasure .. I hope you will want to return ^ ^
    a kiss

    ReplyDelete
  73. hey thank you for your comment :) your blog is really nice and amazing pictures!!! of course we can follow each other, jus let me know when you´re follow then i´ll follow back :) greetings and happy weekend www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Love te outfit. Thanks for te comment on my blog. I am following our blog hope you can follow back mine.
    www.rumelateshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  75. Woww!!! amazing outfit!! I love your blog!! I follow you!! I invite you to follow me!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  76. Prelepa si! :) Bluza mi se mnogo svidja i generalno fotografije, sve outfit fotke su sjajne :)
    Tek sad sam otkrila tvoj blog tako da imas novog pratioca :*

    ReplyDelete
  77. thank you for stopping by our blog! we follow you from now on:)hope you follow back!
    please keep in touch!
    http://www.lepechedevenus.blogspot.com/
    xoxo. A

    ReplyDelete
  78. Lovely outfit!Love the top, so cute!
    Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, following you!
    Kisses.

    http://blogdavicm.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  79. Very romantic look. Thanks for your comment on my blog, I shall follow you.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Great trousers! You're beautiful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  81. yes, I loved the idea .... I loved your style and your blog .... I'm following you now in gfc .... have a nice day... xoxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  82. yes, I loved the idea .... I loved your style and your blog .... I'm following you now in gfc .... have a nice day... xoxo :D

    ReplyDelete
  83. divna!!!bluza mi se jako svidja!!!!
    xoxo




    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  84. Oh at the first sight I thought that Leona Lewis is going to follow my blog ! But no, you are much better than she is :)
    It would be pleasure to have you among my followers !
    Follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  85. hi dear...what a great blog, thank u so much for your comment, ..I definitely want to follow each other :-)
    follow u now :-)

    xxx Ros.e.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Thank you for your comment! I like your blog too, I fallow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  87. Classy look! Love the style of these pants! Thanks for visiting my blog, and yes, let's follow each other. Following you :)

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  88. ehy dear thanks for your comment,this blog is great,it will be a pleasure for me to follow each other!Let me know when you're done!



    FASHION REVIEW
    FASHION REVIEW
    FASHION REVIEW

    ReplyDelete
  89. looking beautiful :D and of course hon! I would love the idea of following each other..already following! ;)

    http://thegoldenpaillettes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  90. you look pretty in that outfit. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  91. - hi, this is the first time I came into your blog, and I must say that I'm in love, you are beautiful, your outfits are gorgeous and the best of all, you like photography, just like me c:

    I'm following c:
    visit http://makesomethingawesome.blogspot.com and if you want follow me back, I appreciate .

    kisses c:

    ReplyDelete
  92. Classy! I like it !!

    http://thesedaysfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  93. thank for you comment!!! follow you!!!

    kisses!!

    www.tendenciavintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. wow you look stunning in these photos! and awesome outfit!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  95. Beautiful!
    Love your top<3

    Now following you,don't forget to follow back!

    Livingthrufashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  96. Very pretty :) I love the lace on you.

    HEYLJ
    HTTP://WWW.HEYLJ.COM/

    ReplyDelete
  97. This is gorgeous! You look wonderful! Thank you so much for the wonderful comment and for checking out my blog! I would love to follow each other :]

    http://kelformity.blogspot.com/
    http://lookbook.nu/kells

    ReplyDelete
  98. Hi, honey! I really liked your blog, you have great photos! Now, I am your faithful follower! I really hope that you enjoy my blog and you will be my follower!)))) Miss you, kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  99. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa prekrasnoooo

    ReplyDelete
  100. thanks for your comment, of course we can follow each other, following you now :D i love your messy bun hairstyle!

    -Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  101. gauuu amazing!! i following u now!!! kisses.

    http://beluloveblog.blogspot.com.es/2012/08/verano.html#more

    ReplyDelete
  102. Nice outfit and this top is really beautiful

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete
  103. lovely style dear :) thanks for the comment on my blog...yes ı would like to follow each other and ı am already following u :)

    waiting for you too :)
    www.bendeherkesgibiyim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. reaally cute i love your tshirt! xx http://mybestmemory-cep.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  105. Ajme kako si prekrasna, imas divne oči :) ne znam kako nisam prije vidjela tvoj blog :) super si, zbilja :)
    pratim te, slatkice.bilo bi mi drago da posjetis moj blog i napravis isto :*

    ReplyDelete
  106. Such a great classic outfit:)

    ReplyDelete
  107. Hi! I really like your blog! I follow you! I'll be very glad if you like my blog and you will follow me! good day!

    ReplyDelete
  108. wow, this is truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  109. this outfit is very romantic with the lace top!! super cute! yes, we should follow each other! i followed you on GFC~ follow back?

    ||||HEDONIST DRIVE||||

    ReplyDelete
  110. Hi! very nice shirt, it's adorable! of course, we can follow each other, I'm following you now! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  111. Stunning outfit, love the clutch!

    Btw, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I just followed you on GFC, hope you did the same! And if you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know if you do through a comment or a post on my facebook page and I'll definately follow you back!

    Have a lovely day,
    Pamela

    blog: www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
    bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3881103
    facebook: www.facebook.com/astylevictim
    tumblr: www.runwa-y.tumblr.com
    twitter: www.twitter.com/pamela__leon

    ReplyDelete
  112. You have a beautiful eyes and I love your look! :)
    Sure! I would like follow each other! ;)
    I'm waiting in my blog :)
    Miky<3

    ReplyDelete
  113. pretty! I love your top!

    ReplyDelete
  114. sure we can follow each other!
    you have very beautiful eyes, dear :D
    following you, now it's your turn :)

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  115. Nice blog and nice style :)
    Do you want to fallow each other?


    faelis91.blogspot.co.at
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  116. Love your outfit!
    And you really look beautiful!

    I follow you,
    I hope you follow me back!

    xoxo
    http://its-dash.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  117. Great outfit and fantastic photos!

    Thank you for comment in my blog !!

    Happy blogging!

    x

    Gaby

    morenafashion-gaby.blogspot.mx
    morenafashion-gaby.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  118. This look is amazing. Thansk for visit my blog. I follow you now. I love your blog is fantastic. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Gorgeous pictures Hunny and thanks for coming by yeah sure I will follow your blog x Have a fab day x

    ReplyDelete
  120. Aww you look so pretty in this outfit!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm following you now, follow me back if you like ;)

    ReplyDelete
  121. love your style!! like the tee-shirt!!

    www.giornalismodimoda.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  122. Hi!
    Love Outfit and shirt!!
    I'm Following You!

    Pass by me!
    Kiss from Rome
    mel*

    ReplyDelete
  123. wow, you look really stunning in that hairstyle!
    and the lace shirt really compliment your whole look, well done! :)

    anyway, thanks for your comment in my blog, followed! :)

    AllTheLusciousThings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  124. You look amazing, I love that blouse and your shoes are cute. You do have amazing photos.


    You asked if we could follow each other, I am following now, please follow back via GFC at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  125. You are so beautiful !

    xo ,
    Ana Catalarrana
    http://Sinbowtie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  126. Gorgeous!!!!

    Following you :)

    Jess xx

    http://sisko-blog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  127. wow, you look so great!
    Jennifer
    xx

    http://style-eyes-jennifer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  128. Drago mi je što sam otkrila tvoj blog, tvoji outfitu su uvijek na mjestu, a ti si prelijepa! pratim te ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.