14 Sept 2012

my fake tattoos

Hi guys. Before a few days I got my awsome fake tattoos from store - Fake Tattoos. I don't really love real tattoos and I would never make something like that, just because of that  these fake tattoos are totally for me. You can always put what you want on your skin, and remove it when you want. 

I'm so excited and  I can't wait to try them. I have choosen a feather and birds. I will try them tomorrow, and I promise I will take some photos for you guys. Enjoy in the weekend :) 

Btw. I have a new layout, what do you think?

66 comments:

  1. They are amazing! I'm the same! I'm too scared to permanently tattoo myself ;(! These look like fun though :)

    Lashesandlaces.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too , i dont like real tattoos ! and i want to try fake it one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look really cool! I always draw fake tattoos on my friends at school hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow, volim ovooo.
    I was accusal drawing some fake ones one me today. don't want to have real ones for the rest of my life so Im like you, dig the fake ones.

    vikingmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful points altogether, you just received a new reader.
    What may you suggest in regards to your submit that you simply
    made a few days ago? Any sure?
    Take a look at my homepage :: online Games

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think tattoos can be really beautiful when done tastefully but I wouldn't have the guts to get a permanent one, so fake tattoos are perfect for people like me. :)

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty! Xo and have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Izgledaju odlicno, mada sam ja apsolutno protiv toga, mrzim bilo kakva umjetna ukrasavanja tijela.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh so neat! I think tattoos are kind of fun but I don't think I'd ever do something THAT permanent to myself. But those fake tattoos are totally something I would do :)

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cool, they're amazing!

    -Victor xx

    http://digitalogphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, Looks lovely :D

    XoXo
    http://abudhabifood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool :D
    I always put fake tattoos on me when I was a teen :D! So nostalgic :D

    xxx Lara

    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool su mi ove tetovazice,imam i ja par,ali nikako da ih stavim...
    Bas mi se svidja izgled bloga :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like tattoos. I want to do the real tattoo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like real tattoos.. maybe someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. they look like real. show how they will look on your skin :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to see them :D
    I have real tattoos and I like it :)

    Kisses,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this tattoos are amazing! Thanks for comment on my blog, followed! :)

    xx

    www.soyunachicazara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i don't really like fake tatoos, i prefer real and i've already got one ;) but if you prefer fake it's nothing wrong in that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Amazing pics!
    xoxo

    http://iwanttobeabigitgirl.blogspot.com.es/.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice pics :)

    http://todaygoshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would loooove to see the result, cause I love feather and bird tattoos. :3

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. They look amazing, I want one too :D

    xox, c
    carolyntay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. that's a great idea, and they're beautiful .

    I'm already following, visit mine and if you like follow me back.

    http://makesomethingawesome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey, just found your blog-- I think it is super cool that you are a 15 year old blogger because I am too! I know you have a big blog ( congrats<3) but if you get a chance stop over at mine :-)

    simplicityportrait.blogspot.com

    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. svidja mi se sto si odabrala perje, to mi je totalno In (ponovo) :)
    btw pratim te od sada, divna si :)

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi, hope you are doing fine! Thank you for visiting my blog and invitation,. but I guess you didn;t notice, I've been following you already:) Follow back:)


    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. great:)) would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin and maybe facebook?? let me know dear:))

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. super su. :) sviđaju mi se tetovaže, al' bojim se tetovirati jer sam sklona promjenama i nekako strepim da bi mi dosadile. fake tetovaže su zato idealna stvar. ili tetovaže od kane :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. First of all, I love the new layout :)
    Second of all, I can´t wait to see what these will look like :)
    I do have 3 real tattoos myself but I have always liked the idea of fake tattoos :)
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cool, I can't wait to see what you do with them and how they look!!

    xoxo
    annpaige
    http://annpaigefashion.blogspot.ca - new outfit post

    ReplyDelete
  33. Greate blog!
    Of course, I like to follow each other:)

    http://art-of-diona.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  34. So cool!!! you have to show us the tattoo you picked then! :) love your blog honey!! follow each other?

    xoxo
    eve

    ReplyDelete
  35. I can't wait to see them girl :)

    Greetings from Berlin

    www.clothierin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi Dear:) sorry but I can't see you among my followers, pelase take a look:)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank you so much for the comment! Yes we can follow each other, let me know when you follow me and i follow you back;)!

    http://www.anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you so much for the comment! Yes we can follow each other, let me know when you follow me and i follow you back;)!

    http://www.anjasfashionblog.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  39. i love tattoos <3

    ReplyDelete
  40. cool tattoo! and a wonderful blog! I follow you and really want you to be following me))

    ReplyDelete
  41. you have such a nice blog:)

    I'm following <3

    xxx

    eve
    http://sundaydresses.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  42. Meni se tetovaze fine ali na meni ne hvala. Ovako je zanimljivo da je imas na par dana :). Pero je predivno!

    ReplyDelete
  43. wow 15! so young! ok followed you :) follow me back k?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi sweetie!
    These tattoos are amazing
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a fabulous idea! I cannot wait to see these on! Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I would love to follow one another and am following you now! See you on my blog! Love Barbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  46. Amazing idea!! Great post!!!!♥

    xoxo
    Thania

    http://imaddictedtoglamour.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank you for your comment on my blog :D

    Ok, we can follow each other. I follow you now.

    xoxo

    Eva
    MadameMademoiselle

    ReplyDelete
  48. maybe you coul join the giveaway on my blog?:)

    ReplyDelete
  49. would be great to follow each other ;D
    i'll start. now it is your turn ;D
    greetings
    http://hannsn12.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  50. U principu,zgodan način da vidiš kako se osećaš povodom tetovaža :)
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you for visiting my blog. Of course i would love to follow you back.

    http://thebeautyoflifeis.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  52. thank you for coment. I follow, now its your turn:)!

    I like fake tattos beacuse they can remove fast

    http://susansplanet.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  53. Nice layout but I don't know about the fake tattoo. Maybe you should take a picture and I will judge. :D

    I hope to see you at backtofive! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com

    backtofive's twitter

    You have to visit: Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!
    We are having a giveaway now too over at here @BASI giveaway

    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete
  54. Wonderful post dear!

    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  55. nice post ;)
    mind to follow each other?

    http://freakyfernino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lovely pics ^^

    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/
    New post - Kisses from Paris ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.