
Vest - I don't know / Leather pants - H&M / Boots - Deichmann / Ring - Starlightwoods
Prava zima je izgleda stigla tek sa decembrom, i nažalost više neću moći u školu samo u blejzeru ili nekoj vesti kao što sam išla posljednjih mjesec dana. Tu na slikama nosim neku staru vestu bež boje, i moram priznati da mi je bilo prehladno dok sam napravila ove slike. Odsad nigdje ne idem bez kaputa. Osim toga nosim i kožne hlače, čizme iz Deichmanna i prsten od Starlightwoods . Toliko za ovaj post. :) A sutra post o jednom paketiću kojeg sam skoro dobila.
A real winter has arrived with December, and unfortunately now I can't go to school in some blazer or vest like I do before. On pictures I'm wearing an old beige vest, and I must admit I was freezing. From now I wont go anywhere without my warm big coat. With that vest I was wearing leather pants, boots from Deichmann and ring from Starlightwoods . So that's all for this post. :) And tomorrow I will make a post about one pack I've got.
İ have to say you are so sweet :)
ReplyDeleteyou look super beautiful! :D
ReplyDeleteYou look perfect
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures, I love your hat.
ReplyDeletex Angie
uuuh the dog is so sweet <3 <3 <3
ReplyDeletei like your hair dear, soooo much!
new post in my blog!
www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com
super mi je šal
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
Lovely photos! I like your outfit!
ReplyDeletexxLiora
lioraatsea.blogspot.com
Cute outfit! A big warm coat is definitely essential during the Autumn/Winter season. Love your beanie hat and I didn't even realise those pants were leather! Well done for managing to tone them done xx
ReplyDeletehttp://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com
P.S. Liked this on Bloglovin ;)
Such a pretty outdoor outfit ! ^^ Love it. And what a cute puppy <3
ReplyDeleteSatu
Indie by heart
I love the cozy cardigan and the blue scarf! cute puppy!!
ReplyDeleteFabulous cozy casual layered look! In love with your puppy :)
ReplyDeletehttp://cstyledesign.blogspot.com
So gorgeous! love the jacket! Your dog is adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteAmor GLAMOROZA
love this! the colors of your outfit went so well with your gorgeous hair ;)
ReplyDeletelove
agnes
NEW POST: balanced.
at
www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com
As it is beautiful and cozy! Fine look! You look very lovely and gently!
ReplyDeleteMarybell,http://marybellworld-marybellworld.blogspot.ru/
Same here in Canada! It's super cold here as well.
ReplyDeleteI love your outfit and the puppy is just TOO cute <3
http://www.tseparfait.com/
you look beautiful and the doggie is so cute!
ReplyDelete<3
ps. we are having a wonderful Kenzaa give-away!
Slikice su odlilčne¨!
ReplyDeleteJako mi se sviđa vestica i kupica zajedno,super zimski look! :)
xx
Great combo - you look stunning in it!
ReplyDelete-Kati
Hi lovely , thank you so much for stopping by my blog ! Just followed you on Bloglovin ( # 34 ) and really hope you do the same . Would be a pleasure !
ReplyDeleteXX Luba
:: Well Living Blog :: Discover some gourmet products with bulgarian roses and their health benefits
http://very-well-living.blogspot.com
Odlicna kombinacija! Kosa je wow! :)
ReplyDeleteSlatko <3
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteLove this outfit!
Thank you for your comment on my blog!
Followed you :)
http://laceandchiffonblog.blogspot.co.il/
love this colour scheme, especially your hat and scarf :)
ReplyDeleteplus, how cute is the little dog?!
enter my international giveaway at tie-dye-eyes!
Prelijepa si!
ReplyDeleteLove it!i follow you!xoxo
ReplyDeletenice outfit! :) and the dog is sooo cute! :) tanks for visiting my blog..following you now dear..:)
ReplyDeletehttp://thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com
Nice outfit ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the little dog haha
I love this look - it's subtle and alluring. Great makeup, as well!
ReplyDeleted a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
enter my giveaway to win a $500 shopping spree to FirmooGlasses!
ReplyDeleteGreat look, great blog! I've partnered with famed Bev Hills dermatologist on a fab holiday giveaway! Oprah just named The Lancer Method Luxury Skincare Collection ($300) as one of her favorite things and I'm giving away one set to a lucky reader! http://www.goodbadandfab.com/2012/11/oprahs-favorite-things-lancer-skincare-gift.html
Hope you enter. Good luck!
goodbadandfab.com
personal style and fashion musings of a LA fashion lawyer living life in the fab lane
Pre pre prelijepa si..Slike bajkovite.outfit savrsen..Svaka cast :)) Pratim te sada <3
ReplyDeletehttp://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/
So nice pictures!! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair looks amazing! I really like the ring... does it open?
ReplyDeleteI love your hair, you're so gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog. I'm following you now, I hope you'll follow me back :)
http://am-better-today.blogspot.com/
such a lovely look! i love your ring so much, so cute <33
ReplyDeletexx,
www.mai-vhee.blogspot.com
I love that look! Everything!
ReplyDeletekoji fotoaparat koristis :D
ReplyDeleteYou look gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI love the ring :)
nice pics. ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm following :)
Very, very nice :) and the doggie is so cute!
ReplyDeleteI follow you :)
I'm such a sucker for puppies!!:D You look adorable too, love your make-up!
ReplyDeleteFollowing.;)
Love the scarf and the ring
ReplyDeletetimelesschains.blogspot.com
Shop-moxette.blogspot.com
Love this outfit! and cute dog! :)
ReplyDeleteI just started following you.
instagram: @anfandhcogirl_us
new post 2pm: http://anfnewsnow.blogspot.com/search/label/An%20ANF%20and%20Hollister%20Girl%20in%20America
Hello,
ReplyDeleteOf course we can follow each other:)
Please check my outfits on lb!
Prekrasan outfit...
ReplyDeletePosjeti moj blog na http://tonyandstyle.blogspot.com/?spref=fb
super ti je blog! pratim te!
ReplyDelete