This weekend with my friend I made a few pictures, just to try my new/old lens, which has been broken for a long time and now it works again. I have a lot of pictures, but the outfit wasn't anything special because I just wanted to try that lens. I hope that I will find time for some outfit photos. Now, I'm going to study geography..
13 Dec 2012
Snow..
Za vikend sam sa prijateljicom napravila nekoliko slika, samo da isprobam stari/novi objektiv, koji nije dugo vremena bio pokvaren i sad opet radi. Imam puno slika, ali outfit nije ništa posebno jer sam samo htjela isprobati taj objektiv. Nadam se da ću naći vremena za jedan outfit post uskoro. A sad idem da učim geografiju..
This weekend with my friend I made a few pictures, just to try my new/old lens, which has been broken for a long time and now it works again. I have a lot of pictures, but the outfit wasn't anything special because I just wanted to try that lens. I hope that I will find time for some outfit photos. Now, I'm going to study geography..
This weekend with my friend I made a few pictures, just to try my new/old lens, which has been broken for a long time and now it works again. I have a lot of pictures, but the outfit wasn't anything special because I just wanted to try that lens. I hope that I will find time for some outfit photos. Now, I'm going to study geography..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the pattern on the coat
ReplyDeleteLove the snow and your coat
ReplyDeletethis shoot is really beautiful <3 love your coat!
ReplyDeletexx,bella
This picture is really pretty. Your coat is lovely.
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Love the coat!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics ^^
xoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Nice coat! :)
ReplyDeleteXo,
Amor GLAMOROZA
Look at all that snow! I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteGreat news about your lens
loving this shot!!!!
ReplyDeleteamazing coat and nice pants!
ReplyDeletexx
Almu
http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/
I love your coat! Great photo :)
ReplyDeletexxLiora
lioraatsea.blogspot.com
Very cozy look)
ReplyDeleteReally so cold everywhere in Europe ! Nice coat honey !
ReplyDeleteXX Luba
:: Well Living Blog :: one skirt, two looks + FURLA BAG GIVEAWAY
http://very-well-living.blogspot.com
That is a great coat!
ReplyDeleteSimona
www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com
You look so pretty. XO
ReplyDeletehttp://electricdaisies.blogspot.co.uk/
I love colour of trousers <3
ReplyDeletelovely coat! <3
ReplyDeletebeautiful! :)
ReplyDeleteJoin the international giveaway on my blog, you can win a beautiful lace blouse in black or white version! :)
http://mespeel.blogspot.com/2012/12/ahaishopping-giveaway.html !
Great photo! Looks like the lens test was successful. And I sucked at Geography at school xx
ReplyDeletehttp://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com
P.S. Liked this post on Bloglovin ;)
Your coat is so pretty!
ReplyDelete-Kati
prekrasna :)
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
The photo is really cute! You have a lot of snow, it's so pretty :) It's also been snowing here, but for it stopped for a few days so now there's less of a winter wonderland on the streets with all the cars passing by...
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late answer, but I had a lot of work these past two weeks and I haven't had time to answer any comments or update my blog. I would love us to follow each other! I'm following you on Facebook and GFC now :)
nice photos!
ReplyDeleteI follow you as you asked me and still waiting for you to follow me back!
http://annscircus.blogspot.com.es/
xoxo
So beautiful photo!!! Good work!
ReplyDelete