Već duže vrijeme sam htjela ovu fuck duksu i Sheinside mi je to i ostvario. Toliko mi se sviđa da bih je nosila svaki dan, ali nisam sigurna kakav bi dojam ostavila na moje profesore u školi. No, zato u cvaku izvanškolsku aktivnost iskoristiti da je nekako iskombinujem. A to nije teško, jer je jako jednostavno a opet tako efektivna. Uglavnom, prelijepo proljetni dan ( u kojem vam je čas hladno, a čas prevruće ) sam iskoristila za šetnju s prijateljicama. Toliko za ovaj post. Pozdrav :)
I wanted this black fuck sweatshirt for a really long time and thanks to Sheinside it's finally mine. I love it so much that I want to wear it every day, but I'm not sure what kind of impression it would leave on my teachers at school. But deffinately I'm going to wear it when I'm going outside with my friends. It's very easy to make outfit with this sweatshirt, because it is very simple but on the other side very effective. Beautiful spring day (in which is in the one moment very cold and in the another very hot) I used for very long walk with my friends. So that's all for this post. Bye :)



predobra dukserica,a slike ostavljaju bez daha
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit!
ReplyDeleteGiveaway on my blog <3 SHE WALKS Blog
I bet the teacher's wont even notice, you have such an angelic face you can wear a sweater with the word "cunt" on it and it wouldn't matter :D
ReplyDeleteLove the sneakers!
odlične fotografije!
ReplyDeletegreat look;)
ReplyDeleteHey,
ReplyDeletegreat post and I love your sweater.
Love
Tabea
http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/
odlicna je majica :D
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
So beautiful! Love it! <3
ReplyDeletexx
www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt
That is such a cool sweatshirt! Great blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://heydahye.blogspot.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteNice :) Love the sweatshirt!! Check out my last blog post... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
ReplyDeletewww.styleofdarina.blogspot.com
Predobre slike!!!
ReplyDeleteDuks je suuuper!
xxNejra
The colours of your hair are beautiful :) xx
ReplyDeleteThat sweatshirt is awesome! Loving this whole look
ReplyDeletehttp://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/