31 Jul 2013

DONT GROW UP IT'S A TRAP

White shirt - Woakao / Top - Haris Export / Ombre jeans - Chicova / Bag - Chicwish / Shoes - Converse / Necklace - AlohaHelsinki

Kao što sam i obećala tu je outfit post nakon jako dugo vremena. Na slikama možete vidjeti moju novu torbu kojom sam apsolutno opsjednuta. Inače volim torbe u ovim smeđim tonovima jer ih jednostavno možete kombinirati uz sve a uz to su i predivne. Ova sa resama takodjer daje i dašak Coachella stila. Uz torbu tu su i ombre traperice koje sam dugo željela, jednostavni bijeli top sa natpisom, lagana bijela košulja i naravno klasične crne starke. Za ovo slikanje sam morala otići malo i dalje, ali mislim da se isplatilo, već je postala dosadna uobičajna pozadina na fotografijama.

As I promised here is the outfit post after a very long time. On the pictures you can see my new awesome bag that I'm absolutely obsessed with. I really love these brown leather bags because you can easily combine with all styles and they are so beautiful. This bag also gives the touch of Coachella style. With this bag I wore these ombre jeans that I wanted for a long time, simple white top with text, light white shirt and of course the classic black converse shoes. For this post I had to go a little further, but I think it was worth it, beacuse I like these photos. 


21 comments:

  1. Lovely casual look !

    XX Luba

    Ruffle skirt and lace shoes in my look today on
    http://www.well-living-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love the simplicity of the look , but is elegant at the same time! <3
    xx

    www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I love love love your bag! Have a great day dear! xx Pip

    Easy Outfits by Pip

    ReplyDelete


  4. You look simply amazing, hun ^__^


    Many kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that outfit and You look beautiful :)

    http://karolinag95.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Krasno! Opet komentiram torbu jer je predobra!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very attracting look dear.. I like ur bag it is amazing :)

    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com/2013/07/a-very-special-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super je torba, a kosa ti je prelijepa!

    ReplyDelete
  10. torbica <3

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Odlična kombinacija. Torba mi se naročito sviđa<3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it, you're so pretty!

    -Victor Stonem xx

    http://victorstonem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved your photos!

    xoxo'

    http://liissamattos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Odlicno od glave do pete! Fotkice <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look really beautiful! Just love your necklace, bag and hair ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. imam slicnu tasnicu u ljubicastoj boji...
    obozavam resice :)

    POP ART POST
    Moda by JT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this whole edgy look :) Your necklace is amazing!

    If you have a sec, I would love to hear your thoughts on my latest: http://fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I giggled a little when I read your title, Star Wars has permanently damaged my brain :D

    Absolutely adore the skinny jeans, that top and awesome bag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.