5 Sept 2013

SEE I'VE GOT BIGGER DRAMS THAN LIVING IN THIS TOWN

Lace shirt - Nowistyle / Floral shorts - Youreyeslie / Bag - Chicwish / Shoes - Converse

Hej. Raspust je prošao tako brzo, da imam osjećaj da je trajao najviše 2 sedmice. Zadnje dane provodim najbolje što mogu, jer znam da već od sljedećeg ponedjeljka sve počinje ispočetka i neću imati vremena za ništa. Ali šta se može, uglavnom uživajte u slikama! 


 Hey. Summer passed so fast, that I have a feeling that lasted for 2 weeks. I'm trying to spend these last days of summer the best I can, because I know that from the next Monday all starts over again, and I wont' have time for anything. But we can't do anythig about that, anyway enjoy in the pictures!


Hurry up dears! This time you can save up to 84% off from Romwe Labor Day sale!
Just go to stock these awesome items to show yourself off! >>>> http://www.romwe.com/Labor-Day-Sale-c-290.html?nikonandfashion
(time from Aug 27th to Sep 2nd)


10 comments:

  1. You look great and your short very sweet :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you´re soo cute! love your top :)

    btw.. I have send the bracelets you won! A little late but I had no time to do that before my travel to Manchester but at least it´s done now and you´ll probably get them in a couple of weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nedavno sam otkrila tvoj blog i stvarno mi se sviđa. Outfiti su super.Najdraže od svega mi je upravo to da smo negdje istih godina pa je lijepo znati da ima još ljudi koji se bave ovime.Nadam se da ćeš i ti mene pratiti,Magdalena!

    magyscreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Svidja mi se kombinacija cipke i cvjetica + boho torba koja je savrsena,super.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit!

    -Victor Stonem

    http://victorstonem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit:*
    http://stilafashion.blogspot.com/ Read my blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tako mi se sviđa naslov posta <33

    Šorc mmm <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitivno te razumijem kada je riječ o raspustu, i meni je prebrzo prošao :/
    super outfit <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.