8 Jan 2014

LITTLE PARTY NEVER KILLED NOBODY

Jacket - Foymall  /  Cap - C&A

Dugoočekivani raspust je napokon tu, a pritom i mnogo više vremena za sve ostale stvari koje volim. Tako sam našla i vremena za jedan post, doduše nema baš toliko slika ali šta je tu je. Iako smatram da modni blog treba da ima slike u boji, jer je svrha bloga da se vidi taj neki outfit i boje, ja sam se ipak odlučila za crno bijelu varijantu ovih fotografija jer su mi se jednostavno više dopale. Tu je i moj tumblr ourfirendsareback.tumblr.com pa ako i vi imate slobodno ostavite u komentarima. Sretan Nova 2014 i lijepo se provedite na zimskim praznicima! :)
Winter break finally came, and now I will have much more time for things I love. So, I found time for this post, although there aren't so many pictures. Also I have to say that I think that fashion blogs need to have color photos, since the readers want to see outfits and colors, anyway I decided to post the black and white version of these photos because they were prettier. Also, here is my tumblr ourfirendsareback.tumblr.com and if you have one, feel free to comment. Happy New 2014 and have nice winter holidays! :)





Sale for going out dresses! Starting at $9.99!
Preparing for the Valentine’s Day!
Free shipping worldwide! Don’t miss the rare chance!

2014 First Big Sale! Up to 70% off!
Extended with another 1000 styles!

10 comments:

  1. I love this outfit so much. That bomber may well be the best I've seen!!
    Helen at Hels Yeah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love black and white photos too, actually. Wow, you're so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great black and white pictures though!
    And happy new year to you as well :-)

    Stop by:
    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics! I can tell you are really addicted in fashion!! hehe
    hundred-lookbyamyaguilera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice Blog. ;)

    greetings Eric
    http://my-stylebox.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. schaut toll aus, genauso wie dein Blog :)
    Liebe Grüße
    http://twinyourstyle.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.