23 Sept 2012

One day baby we'll be old, too old

Dress: Prodigyred - Booties: Dechmann 

Napokon da i ja napišem jedan outfit post. Prije par dana sam dobila ovu haljinu sa Prodigyred-a. Baš sam bila sretna jer jako volim čipku, a pogotovo čipkane haljine. Ove crne čizmice na punu petu su iz Deichmanna. Nažalost jesen polako dolazi i nema više ljetnih haljinica, suknjica i topova. Tako da, uskoro možete očekivati jedan jesenski outfit. :*


Yes, finally here is a post with outfit photos. A few days ago I received this lace dress from Prodigyred and I was so happy because of that. I really love lace. Wedge lace up booties are from Dechmann. Unfortunately, autumn is coming, and there's no more time for summer skirts, dresses and tops. Soon, you can expect autumn outfit. : *

39 comments:

  1. I love all those laces, the outfit is simply wonderful and feminine:) best wishes:)

    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I super LOVE the dress :) And your make up is gushworthy! You have a great sense of style right there!

    Fash Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes and I'm not happy because I love summer dresses and now I have to wear jeans and sweaters :) but I like this lace dress, is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute :3

    xxx Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ti i laJune ste mi totalno iste, sa stilom al ste preslatke :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. really AMAZING!*.*

    xx,A.

    www.smilinglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so gorgeous and that outfit to! :)

    vikingmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great outfit:)
    very like it;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG you look so beautiful <3 can't belive it!

    xxx

    eve


    PS: BIG GIVAWAY on my blog http://sundaydresses.blogspot.co.at - join it if you want to! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress, I love its shape! you look impressive!

    xx
    Simona
    www.lakenmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is absolutely beautiful! I love lace. It really suits you! :)
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're so beautiful my dear :)

    www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haljinica je preslatka, a tek kako su dobre te cipele!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing dress!!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're so pretty!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look gorgeous, love your dress!

    xoxo.
    www.misssainha.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your dress is gorgeous. You can keep it casual or dress it up for a party. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You´re so beautiful!!!Amazing dress!.
    Best wishes.
    http://bloguntoquevintage.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  19. preslatka haljinica :)

    eFoxCity.com giveaway na mom blogu: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2012/09/efoxcity-100-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely dress, bas mi se svidja :)) http://ainthedreamland.blogspot.com/ citamo se :**

    ReplyDelete
  21. this outfit is so adorable <3

    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh pretty pretty pretty dress. I love lace & the peplum! And then the white + black booties. Love it.

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. wooow, predobra kompletić...gdje si uzela??

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look so pretty!!! In love with your dress!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Evi xoxo

    The Notebook of a Fashion Lover
    Evi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow love the lace detail. the dress is amazing!
    www.clothes-lovers.bogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. you look so beautiful Aida.. xoxo
    http://teammode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. love that lace dress! dear you left me a lovely comment that you follow me but I can't see you among my followers:) please take a look:)
    I'm on second page your followers:)

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look so lovely <3<3 ps: sure we can follow each other :) I follow you now :) follow me back :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.