3 Sept 2012

Style Godis :)

Hi. I just found one store with a beautiful pieces of clothes. Name of store is Style Godis. Here are my favorite items. Click on the picture for the price.

Pozdrav. Pronašla sam jednu online prodavnicu sa stvarno divnom odjećom. Ime prodavnice je Style Godis. Evo mojih omiljenih komada. Da bi vidjeli cijenu kliknite na sliku.

Purple skirt

Blue blazer


Shorts

Yellow shirt

Sandals

Which is your favorite item ?

71 comments:

  1. Lovely selection!!!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Infatti ha delle cose molto belle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoes so cute.

    http://www.catart.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT !!!

    http://all-about-fashion-and-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post !

    Loving these looks so much !

    Great inspiration thank you !!


    p.s: Want to win a Snake Wrap Earring ? Check out my blog en enter !
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shorts and the purple skirt :D x

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitivno crne sandale s platformom i crne kratke hlačice s nitnama. <3 predobro! hvala na obavijesti o shopu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pics!
    http://fashioncolorsmylife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are really nice <3

    love,
    Lali

    http://lalipops.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post. I love the blazer and the short with studs.

    Xo
    http://myscrambledstyle.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg loved it!!
    everything

    www.candyvioleta.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plavi blazer je savrsen <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the first look :) I could wear that! xo

    Fash Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures! Great blog!
    Would you like to check mine, and maybe follo each other? Let me know!

    xoxo
    pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great store! thanks for share!

    would you like to follow each other?

    http://fromprovince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love these shorts! Looks amazing <3

    blonderblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love all these clothes <3

    www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wauaw I love this website! The clothes are awesome :-)
    I love it! It reminds me a bit of nasty gal clothes <3

    Step by:
    Http:/katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the first outfit :)

    http://todaygoshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely post!!!new follower!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you.
    your blog is great !:) yes,i follow you♥

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous outfit and your shoes are to die for!

    Thanks for visiting my blog, following you :)

    http://mui28.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sure, pretty! I'd love to follow each other! Just follow me and be sure that I'll follow back to stay keep in touch!

    xx


    http://mademoiselle-s-blog.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  25. they all look great!!
    http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks for stopping by my blog !!!!! followed u
    btw i love them all ...need to check out this style godis
    kelly

    ReplyDelete
  27. lovely items, but my favourite is sandals !!!!

    I´m your new follower, and I hope to see you in my blog again.

    kisses

    wardrobearoundtheworld

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey !
    thanks so much for your kind comment, your blog is amazing! of course I wanna follow each other :-)
    please let me know when u follow back and I will follow u back for sure :-)

    xxxRos.e.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your style! I just started a beauty blog, would you like to follow each other?

    xx
    thenotebookofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love your blog! Thank you for stopping by. Yes love if we follow each other. I'm following you now

    Witha @ http://www.withapinkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the blazer! Now following.

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for dropping by my blog..I'm following you now

    Pooja
    www.chicaccessorizer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanks for commenting my blog! And yes, we can follow each other if you want. I always follow my new followers!

    Kisses!

    www.mysavageside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the shorts and the blue blazer <3
    Thank you so much for your comment :) of course, we can follow each other :) I'm following you now!

    The Celebrity Look

    ReplyDelete
  35. the first one is my favorite:)
    I would love to follow each other!
    Just tell me when you follow me ,so I will follow you back:)

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful clothes and girls!
    Love these sandals!!

    Let's follow each other, why not!? Just followed you!
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love all of the images! Of course I would love to follow each other! I am following now :)

    Lynn
    CARMEN VOGUE

    ReplyDelete
  38. I now want to go shopping again!
    Am now following! Thanks for checking out my blog ;)

    Kellilash.blogspot.com

    K xxx

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love these! Great blog! :D

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com
    I'm having a giveaway on my blog if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey dear, sure we can follow each other!!
    I follow you ;)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  41. Of course we can follow each other. Write me where you follow me and I’ll follow you for sure..
    Stephilà Creations-Myfashionblog

    ReplyDelete
  42. Some nice clothing indeed, love the sandals!!!!!

    Thanks for your comment, we´d love to follow each other! Let us know when you follow and we´ll follow you back right away!

    Our first post about our journey at MBFWMadrid is, since right now, on our blog. If you want to check out our first two days at the fashion shows stop by it!! We´d love your feedback!!

    kisses
    http://sharpenstyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  43. Amazing items! I adore the shoes :)

    Check out my fashion corner!
    mayasfashioncorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the first outfit, especially the top!

    http://essieslifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  45. Me quedo con el cuarto look. Me encanta. Un beso guapa.
    Http://blog.sinetiquetar.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Nice picks :) lovely blog, you have a new follower, hope you visit my blog too :P
    annadespinawilddesires.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the sandals with som skinny jeans or with a preppy skirt! Plus they are suede and that material is so in right now! Could you please consider following each other? I think you could like my blog. www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea Youtube: www.youtube.com/shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
  48. Didn't know the shop but it really has nice pieces. Great selection, love the first skirt and the sandals!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog by the way, I'm following you now, hope you follow me back. :)

    Lau

    ReplyDelete
  49. Perfect selection! Love the 2nd photo! Thank you for your comment and I follow you xo!

    ReplyDelete
  50. Lovely outfit!Great pics. Nice blog. What about following each other?

    ReplyDelete
  51. wow! every single item is too gorgeous. lovely selection
    http://clothes-lovers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. This store looks great! Will def. check it out...the sandals and the yellow shirt are my fave!
    Of course I would love to follow each other! Im now following on GFC and Bloglovin....hope u follow back ^^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  53. amazing photos!!

    www.giornalismodimoda.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  54. sandals are my favorites :)) I'm adready following you dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  55. You have great choices! I mostly love the first photo. Thanks btw for dropping by. I'm following you now. Hope you follow back. :))

    Gian by Design

    ReplyDelete
  56. Great sense of style! this pieces for your make outfits better and stylish!
    kisses dear!

    ReplyDelete
  57. Great selection, I am in love of the blue blazer;) Goregous. I am your new reader now, I would be raelly happy if you would follow my blog aswell;)
    Hugs from Germany
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  58. That blue blazer is GORGEOUS~!

    xxxx,

    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great selection, you have quite a style! ;)

    You have such a remarkable blog! What do you think of following each other?
    WhiteCloset Fashion Blog
    Twitter
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  60. Thank you for your comment! I've started following you ;)

    Great find (^_^) x

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  61. Like the yellow blouse!
    Thanks for visiting and your comment, been following you! Follow me back please? See you?!

    alisvolatpropiisdairy.blogspot.com

    With love,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  62. Love the blue blazer on your picture! So beautiful! Would you like to follow each other?

    http://www.wear2day.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.