Hej :) Vrijeme je za moju novi 'wish' listu. Ovaj put su se tu našle divne pastelne boje. Svi proizvodi su iz Chicnove. Kliknite na broj da vidite cijenu. :) Ako niste, pogledajte moj zadnji outfit post ovdje.
Hey. :) It's time for my new wish list. This time there are wonderful pastel colors. All products are from Chicnova. Click on the numbers to see the price. :) Check my last outfit post here.

the skirt is really gorgeous with pastel colours x
ReplyDeletehttp://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/
Fab colors!!! The skirt is amazing!!!!
ReplyDeleteKisses
Francy&Stef
Chic With The Least
Also on Facebook and on Bloglovin’
The skirt is gorgeous, I love the colours x
ReplyDeletewonderful wishlist, we love every single item on it!
ReplyDelete<3
Great wishlist :) love that skirt.
ReplyDeletex Angie
I am obsessed with #1. Too bad it's sold out!
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
Pretty picks! :D
ReplyDeletexx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/
Divno, divno<3
ReplyDeletehttp://nekinovi-klinci.blogspot.com/
Love that skirt xx
ReplyDeleteDivne boje!!
ReplyDeletemilna89.blogspot.com
oh I love this <3 nice colours :P
ReplyDeletevisit me
http://ullacherry.blogspot.com/