14 Mar 2013

New blazer


Ovaj sivi sako sam prije par dana dobila od Persunmalla možete ga naći ovdje. Zbog puno obaveza a  i lošeg vremena nisam uspjela da uslikam neku kombinaciju sa njim, ali sam zato napravila ove gore slike. Sako je jako udoban a u glavi već imam neku ideju kako ga iskombinirati stoga jedva čekam malo toplije vrijeme. Pozdrav do sljedećeg posta :)

Before few days I received this grey blazer from Persunmall you can find it here. I couldn't take any outfit photos because I had to study and because of bad weather. Blazer is very comfortable and I already have an idea how to combine it with other stuff so I can't wait for some sunny days. Bye :)

16 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you style it xx

    Liked this post on Bloglovin <3

    http://thecurvygirlinthecorner.blogspot.com
    Come and Enter My GIVE-AWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece! Can't wait to see some outfit posts with it!!

    xoxo
    annpaige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sako. Definitivno iskoristiv. Bas me zanima kako ćeš ga skombinirat ;)

    http://everydayinadress.com/





    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks pretty :) with that colour you can sure wear it to a lot of different looks.

    x Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that shade x

    http://day-dream-diary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blazer. The shade is lovely.


    www.culturevogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty blazer!

    xx,
    http://rosaliespaperplanes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out.

    Please let me know where you got your design. Thanks a
    lot

    Have a look at my homepage http://www.scooopy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey there... u've got a gr8 blog.. want to follow eachother?? if so follow me and let me know i'll follow back for sure.. :) if can even follow eachother on lookbook,facebook and instagram.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.