3 Jun 2013

Are we humans or dancers ?


Shirt - Old   /   Shorts   /   Shoes - Converse  

Hej. Evo skoro sam dobila ove jeans hlačice sa visokim strukom i evo kako sam ih iskombinirala. Vrijeme mi nije išlo na ruku ali sam ipak uspjela napraviti nekoliko slika.

Hey. Before a few days I got these high waisted shorts and here you can see how I wore it. Weather was bad and not enough sunny for these shorts, but I made a few photos.


china wholesale clothing wholesale women s clothing wholesale fashion clothing

25 comments:

  1. Preeelijep outfit =D a i ti si mi prelijepa =D predivne fotografije <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelijepa si!

    Kombinacija je divna, a ova opustena friura ti prekrasno pristaje :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super je taj sorc, bas mi se sviđa :) a fotografije su divne, kao i uvijek :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!
    I am following you, please follow me back :)
    _______________________________________
    antolka95.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Simpson trend! Its funny and styling
    anyways
    You have a lovely style and blog
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. great necklace :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You still look great in the chucks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Savrseno,sorc je fantastican.

    ReplyDelete
  9. predivna!!! sorc je super :D

    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. omiljeni outfit do sada! sorc je fenomenalan! sve je tip top uklopljeno! i ogrlica je ludilo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you´re so beautiful! love the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hlačice su odlične! odličan look! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice outfit! where did you get the bag from?
    p.s i love your blog design! :D

    -Ira

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi cutie, you wanted a little help so here´s some ideas;

    If I´d be in the combetition with the theme "I love life" I´d try to draw something that I love about life (maybe sunsets, beautiful flowers, or your family and friends = everything that makes you love life) or try to capture the most beautiful moment(s) you´ve had in your life (for example if you´ve had the most beautiful time on the beach with someone you love, then you can paint sandals, sand, a cold drink, sea, a couple holding hands etc. = everything that makes you think about that moment, the moment you loved life). It´s actually a pretty hard theme to make a drawing of so I totally understand if it´s hard to come up with ideas! :)

    Good luck with the drawing competition ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your look is fantastic! :D

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this look! Your shorts and necklace are amazing! Chic! :)
    Do you want us to follow each other? Let me know!

    xx, Mela
    www.wearismela.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. If some one desires expert view concerning blogging afterward i propose him/her
    to visit this weblog, Keep up the good work.

    my blog post; personal injury attorney

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those shorts ROCK! Love them!

    http://rosaliespaperplanes.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.