Lace shirt - Chicwish / Dress (used as a skirt) - Chichiclothes / Lace flats - Lovelywholesale
Hej. Tu je jedan 'gentle' outfit sa puno čipke, idealan za ove tople dane pred nama. Toliko od mene za sad.
Hey. Here is one gentle outfit, with a lots of lace, ideal for these hot summer days. That's all for me for this post.


Very nice lace shirt!
ReplyDeletewww.lam-style.blogspot.com
So beautiful! I'm in love with the lace shirt <3
ReplyDeletexx
www.be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt
So pretty! I love that lace!
ReplyDeletexx
http://blairbeautyblogger.blogspot.ca/
love your top!!
ReplyDeletex
Lovely lace dress! you look great :)
ReplyDeleteIf you like, check out my latest post?
Jess xo
http://mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au/
You look so so beautiful! I really love the softness of this look.
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Incredible! So feminine!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful look ! ♥ I really love it !
ReplyDeleteKisses, M.
Amazing!
ReplyDelete_____________________
antolka95.blogspot.com
I love your dress <3
ReplyDeleteso lovely lace.....so sweet and romantic feel
ReplyDeleteobozavam cipkuu i ovakve njezne boje ;D
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
ah, cipka uvek tako romaticna jos sa pletenicom <3
ReplyDeleteoh you look so beautiful, love your pretty outfit! :D
ReplyDelete& btw.. In the first photo, you look a little like a turkish actress named Öukü.. She´s so pretty and so are you! Here´s a link to a photo of her if you want to see yourself, haha ;
http://www.kapakresimleri.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/%C3%96yk%C3%BC-Karayel-Facebook-Kapak-Foto%C4%9Fraflar%C4%B1-www.kapakresimleri.org_1.jpg
♥
oh thank you so much, she looks pretty <3
Deleteyour tops is so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThe Chic and Cheap Blog
The Chic and Cheap Blog on Facebook
The Chic and Cheap Blog on Instagram
Since Gfc is closing on 1st of july let's follow each other on Bloglovin
Vau, divna si!
ReplyDeletecageoffashion.blogspot.com
Kakvi su ovo depresivni naslovi, Isuse Boze
ReplyDeleteSlucajno naletih na Vas blog, mlada damo!
ReplyDeletePoput pahuljice. Vrlo lijepa i vrlo zenstvena.
Merima
Prepreslatko :)
ReplyDeletehttp://dsmithereens.blogspot.com
Love the dress! U look beautiful!
ReplyDeletexoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Love your style!
ReplyDelete