Vest - HarisExport / Camo pants - Chicnova
Pozdrav svima ! Za ovaj post nemam puno reći, osim da je tu jedan jako jednostavan outfit, nista komplicirano i vjerovatno neinspirativno, barem za mene. Ovo je već drugo slikanje koje mi nije uspjelo, ali stvarno nisam imala snage da se slikam po treći put tako da sam pronašla ovih par slika koje su solidne za objaviti. Btw. tu su neke stvari koje prodajem. Toliko od mene. :)
Hello everyone! For this post I don't have a lot to say, except that here is a very simple outfit, nothing complicated and probably not inspiring, at least for me. This is second shooting that was horrible, but I really couldn't go to take pictures for the third time, so I found a couple of these images that are ok for post. So that's all for this post! :)
Something you need in life but haven’t got it, just go!





.jpg)
Tako jednostavna, a tako divna *:*
ReplyDeletesuper kombinacija :)
ReplyDeleteI love the heart T shiirt! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/
just love
ReplyDelete♥
Prekrasna kao i uvijek :)
ReplyDeleteI love it ♥
ReplyDeletePredivno :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great outfit. I really love those pants!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
So pretty! I love your top :)
ReplyDeleteTHE GIRL BEHIND THE PEN
I like it! really simple and casual, bet it's comfy too ;) xx
ReplyDeleteMary
www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com
very cute outfit! really nice post title.
ReplyDeleteThe Chic and Cheap Blog
The Chic and Cheap Blog on Facebook
The Chic and Cheap Blog on Instagram
Pjesma u naslovu, odlicna :)
ReplyDeleteSuper izgledas!!
Uh, sviđa mi se baš :)
ReplyDeleteCool outfit, I like your trousers!
ReplyDeleteStop by:
http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/
Hey,
ReplyDeletethe outfit looks amazing!!! :)
Kisses
Tabea
http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/