U ovu košulju sam definitvno zaljubljena, toliko mi se sviđa da već u glavi imam bezbroj kombinacija sa njom. Idealna je i pristojna za sve moguće prilike. Uz ovakve i slične košulje najbolje je nositi lančiće i naravno podići kosu, jer prednji dio košulje tačnije kragna treba doći do izražaja a sa kosom ga samo možemo prekriti. Uz nju sam jednostavno kombinirala ove bež hlače, smeđu kožnu torbu i cipele koje sam svega dvaput obula i totalno zaboravila njih, ali čim krene škola definitvno ću ih ćešće kombinirati. Jesen je kao stvorena za njih, ali isto tako i malo hladniji ljetni dani. Toliko od mene za danas. :)
I'm definitely in love with this lace shirt. I love it so much that I have a thousand ideas of combinations with it. It is so pretty and polite for all occasions. With these and similar shirts you can wear some gold chains and of course raise your hair because you don't want to hide the best part of the shirt (collar) with your hair. With this shirt I just combine these beige pants, brown leather handbag and shoes that I wore only twice and totally forgot about them, but as soon as school starts I'm going to combine them more often. Autumn is perfect for them. That's all from me for today. :)








ma ti si sva adorableee :)
ReplyDeleteI love that shirt! This is such a nice outfit! Have a great weekend! xx Pip
ReplyDeleteEasy Outfits by Pip
PLEASE JOIN MY AHAI SHOPPING GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $30 WORTH OF FREE CLOTHING!
kosulja je predivna!
ReplyDeletehttp://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/
Slatka košuljica skroz,kao i ti :*
ReplyDeletereally gorgeoussss outfit,i love it
ReplyDeletehttp://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/
I just love it so much
ReplyDeletePredobar outfit!! Slike su haos, like it very much :)
ReplyDeleteI am in love with this look! From head to toe you look beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteDivna košulja. Sviđa mi se cijela kombinacija<3
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm in love with this look and hair style!
ReplyDeletexo
Stacy
http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/