Fake fur coat - Persunmall / Black pants - C&A / Booties - Deichmann / Bag - Primark / Earnings - Sammydress
Novi post nakon duzeg vremena :) / Here is new post after a long time. :)
Only three questions!
Simple survey about mobile games!
All participants can get a $10 coupon!
Just take your chance right now!
The activity will be finished at the end of the month.








Ljepoto !
ReplyDeleteNIce pics! I love your earrings! XX
ReplyDeleteamazing look! love it!
ReplyDeleteChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page
pretty as always!
ReplyDeleteChiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.com
BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin'
Prekrasno!
ReplyDeletepredivne nausnice!
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
Hello Aida, I just came across your blog and I loved it! Amazing photos, and you are such a beautiful girl. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteMarta*
http://bymartacabral.blogspot.pt/
Amazing outfit :)
ReplyDeleteI always say: I love the look based on black and white! With these colors is never wrong. I'm an Italian blogger. Do you want to come take a look at my blog?
ReplyDeleteKisses,
Eni K.
http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/