I have had long hair since I was 10 and I have always been a big fan of long hair. Perhaps that is a consequence of the fact that I always had a bob hairstyle when I was little. I was always angry when I was coming back from the hairdresser haha. I don't know but the fact is that I like long hair more than short. But also I must admit that on some people short hair looks really amazing that I start to think about going to hairdresser immediately.
Anyway, when you have long hair for more than 2-3 years you want some change. I also wanted something new but I was afraid how I'm going to look with new hairstyle. And finally, last summer I decided to cut my hair straight. And it wasn't bad at all, I was really satisfied with my new look.
Before and after
I love to change look of my hair, so I watch youtube hair tutorials very often and I'm trying to find some inspirative photos on internet. Here I found some inspirational photos for simple everyday hairstyles.
Photos are from Pinterest
But if you cut your hair and you dont like what you see in mirror, there is a solution - extensions. Extensions are good for many reasons. If you often use straightener or figaro, exstensions are probably good option for your hair. Unfortunately straightener damages your hair and very soon your hair tips will look dry and rusty. With exstensions your hair tips will look fresh, health and natural much longer. Also, you could think about this option if you are changing your hair color very often.
If you decided to try extensions very important thing is to choose quality extensions that will look natural and fresh. Tedhair is online store with very quality hair exstensions but also with very good price. They offer you so many styles like clip in hair extensions, micro loop hair extensions, tape in hair extensions... On their site you can see how to find the right color, length and style just for you. You have really a lot of informations on their site (how often you need to wash, what you can use on extensions, how long you can wear it, is it the same color like on pictures..) so there is no confusion things at all! www.tedhair.com
What do you think? Do you prefer longer or shorter hair? What do you think about using extensions?
This item you must have!
Romwe Off-white Aztec Tribal Cardigan.$15.99 on 6th March only!
Free shipping to the worldwide, 30 days money back Guarantee.
Never miss out!




Ja volim dugu kosu (mozda je i kod mene trauma iz djetinjstva kada sam stalno imala kratku kosu). Ne koristim ekstenzije, ali cu da pogledam ovu prodavnicu i njihovu ponudu. Post je odlican! x
ReplyDeleteThese hairstyles are all so pretty and elegant! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’, GFC, or Instagram! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!
ReplyDeletes a r t o r i a l d i n e r
Instagram @ sartorialdiner
I love long hair on myself but there are people who look amazing with short hair, it's a really hard decision! But well, it's hair, it grows back! :)
ReplyDeletexx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt
lijepo, lijepo ;))
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
DIVNO ! :)
ReplyDeleteStyle-Squared on BLOGGER
Style-Squared on FACEBOOK
perfect way to get long hair fast <3 i always love long hair and I never want to cut mine
ReplyDeleteAlexa <3
http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com