17 Mar 2014

THOUGHTS UNSAID, NOW FORGOTTEN

Fur coat - Romwe / Plaid pants - Dresslily / Sunglasses - Zerouv

Kao što sigurno znate ove sezone krzneni kaputi su totalno in, ali naravno samo fake krzno :). Uz to su i jako jako topli što posebno odgovara meni kojoj je neprestano hladno. Uz crnu krznenu bundu obukla sam i udobne karirane hlače iz Dresslily koje mi se posebno sviđaju te converse starke.


As you probably know this season fur coats are totally in, but only coats with fake fur :). Also faux fur coats and jackets are very very warm which is great for me, beacuse I'm always feeling cold. Anyway with black fur coat I wore this comfortable plaid pants from Dresslily that I really like and converse shoes. 


Happy Easter day
(Please do not change anything about the link)
http://www.romwe.com/x7--Happy-Easter-c-500.html
Up to 75%off. Hurry up!
More than 1000 styles. There is always a suitable one for you!
Start from Apr 15th, end on Apr 22nd.
Shipping within 24 hours.
By the way, the white lace blouse in 3D embroidery will be $11.99 on April 17th, save 64%.
http://www.romwe.com/1w2--romwe-hollowout-lace-crochet-white-blouse-p-66056.html
Beginning at 1:00am GMT April 17th,
Lasts only 24 hours, limited pieces available. 




8 comments:

  1. oh wow sucha a great set ! I love Your pants.

    http://aproditeisland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el abrigo de pelo. Un besote guapísima.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super nice!
    Cool pics and outfit
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com.br/2014/03/all-leafs-are-grey.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Naočale mi se baš dopadaju, a bundica i hlače extra izgledaju zajedno :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your pants are perfect! I wish to have similar in my closet:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good fur coat and your sunglasses are way cool! You look really pretty.

    Take care,
    Hen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog. Your photos are great, what software do you use? I looking to buy some.
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are perfect with the fur coat. I've seen round sunglasses everywhere and they seem to make outfit so much more edgy. I love this outfit!

    - http://despite-the-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.