16 Jul 2012

Hey. I came home at least. And I dediced that I post here some photos from my vocation in Croatia, Pag. I promise that I will soon publish some outfit photos, beacuse this is a fashion blog, I guess. Bye :*

Hej. Došla sam napokon. I odkučila sam da postam neke slike sa odmora u Hrvatskoj, na Pagu. Obećajem da ću uskoro objaviti i neke outfit slike, zato jer je ovo ipak modni blog valjda. Ćao :*







53 comments:

  1. lovely pictures. you are really really pretty. cant wait to see a few outfit photos :-)

    xoxo
    ivy
    http://manhattanfashionstoryingermany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma fotke su ti odlicne, nemoraju biti outfiti uopste, sto mse mene tice...Fotkaj vise...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ma kad pogledam ove, i ne trebaju mi te modne :)
    Sjajne su :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divne fotografije. Jedva cekam jos postova :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures. you are looking so gorgeous:) can we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preslatka si i pratim te ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely pictures, I can see you had a wonderful time & can't wait to see your outfit posts! :)

    Vanese
    vanzthemachinee.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello dear, lovely pics:) I love the last one! thx for your sweet comment. I follow you now, follow back if you want:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Odlične su fotografije sa vodom.
    Pratim <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! I love it! ^^ You have such an amazing blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    PS: I don't post shits... :p

    See you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The first picture is very cool! Nice photos :)
    Thank you for commenting on my blog! Yes, we can follow each other. I'm following you now.

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these photos! So gorgeous and creative :)
    I'm your newest follower xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! You are so pretty! :) Just found today your blog and i´m a new follower ! Hope you can follow my baby blog back :) Kisses

    http://thefrench-fries.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful images, very good photography.

    Thanks for your comments. Just joined if you want to follow back.

    Greetings from rainy Ireland

    Xnicki

    Nicki fannings blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wauw you are so pretty and beautiful!
    Nice pics :-)

    You asked if we could follow each other?
    Yeah of course, I like your blog so I would like to do that :-D

    Http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pics, you look so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great photos, You should be a model :)

    Following! wanna follow back?

    HEYLJ
    http://www.heylj.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are so pretty <3 you really should become a model!

    ReplyDelete
  19. you look so beautiful! and these "water" images are really cool :)

    (ps: Just let you know that I replied your comment on my latest post just there, so check it out dear :) ! )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for commenting on my blog. You have a great blog and yes, I would love it if we could follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look gorgeous, and I love your pictures as well! I would love for us to follow each other, I just followed and I hope you can visit and follow back soon <3

    sunshineconnoisseur.blogspot.com

    P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow...how do take photo like that??? u are good. I am using Nikon D90 and am learning right now. I hope to improve ASAP so I can take picture as good as you:)Croatia so pretty too. It's good to find like minded person; following you:0

    EDGYMIX-TRAVEL FOR FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  23. Photography is something that really fancies me.
    Nice pictures, girl. Keep at it.

    Love, from India.
    inthepourinrain.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're a gorgeous girl and I love the blog :) following you now, thank you for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great photos! Thanks for visiting my blog - I am now following you :)

    Jess xx

    http://showponyblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi, thanks for your visit and comment to my blog. I am one of your new followers, you have a great blog, amazing pictures. Especially the first one let me speechless, love them all.

    I myself take my pictures with a Nikon camera, I just need some new lenses :)

    http://andicolouryourlife.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nicw photos and you are very pretty !you have a lovely blog and I hope you can stop by mine some time, if you like it, you can follow and let me know, I always follow back, cheers!

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aww I really like photos with the water!
    How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG! Great photos dear! :) Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish
    PS, Rire GCs International Giveaway on my blog!
    Uniqso Circle Lens International Giveaway on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. gosh, i love your blog! it's amazing!
    what kind of nikon do you use? i like the quality of photos. i'm looking for a new camera, so i really need your answer.
    i would love to follow each other.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey dear!
    Thank you so much for your comment, of course we can follow each other. I´m your newest GFC follower now :)
    I hope you´ll have a lot of fun in Croatia, I wish to go there someday, too!
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great photos! Of course we can follow to each other :) following

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW!Prva slika je umjetnost!Bravo!
    xx
    B.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great photos, hope you had an amazing time! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMG love your first and last photo!!! Super cool!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  36. LOVING these pictures!(: What camera do you use? It'd amazing!!! You are so beautiful too(: Followed you♥ Hope you can follow me back!
    -S

    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. love all of the picttt! :D

    done following you darl, wish u want to follow me back, thx

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. You look beautiful! Now follwoing! :)

    http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Belas fotografias que retratam uma excelente elegância....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  40. Savrsene fotografije, savrsena ti !

    ReplyDelete
  41. wow, nice photos, you have passion to be photographer! <3
    btw, I'm blogger from Indonesia, and love your blog damn much! ;)
    can we follow each other?
    follow my blog : sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Yeah, sure, we can follow each other. Just tell me how to do because I never succeeded ...

    ReplyDelete
  43. I really like your photos,they're so expresive :)
    I follow you now :*

    ReplyDelete
  44. This pictures are really beautiful, i love it :D
    You are pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  45. Beautiful pictures :)
    I'm following you now ;)
    Thanks for your comment on my blog.


    x
    Beyza

    iwantmorenailpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.