23 Jul 2012

Lucky ones

Today was very cold so I decided to wear a warmer outfit. I wear brown pants Yessica, Vintage shirt and Deichman shoes.

 Danas je bilo jako hladno, pa sam odlučila da nosim topliji outfit. Nosim smeđe traperice Yessica, Vintage košulju i Deichman cipele.



48 comments:

  1. fin stajling,al misla sam na belu kosulju.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty! i absolutely love that top!
    xoamy
    www.cupcakesncouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look super beautiful,love the color of the pants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I love your blog! great style and you are so pretty!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you now via GFC! Follow back! =)

    Melanee
    xo
    melaneeshale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super ti je ova kombinacije :)
    bas mi se svidja tvoja kosuljica :)

    poseti moj blog

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    **pratim te :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog! Of course we can follow each other! I just did! You have a great blog! I love the pictures!
    Kisses <3

    http://thepurpleclown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit! I love the top and you paired it with the pants very nicely.

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so pretty! Your whole outfit is so soft and femine and looks so good on you! Sad that it was cold, that's no fun in the middle of July

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, it's Linney :)

    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Of course can we follow each other. I'll start and I can't wiat for you as my new reader <3

    Love, Linney.

    www.thegirlinthepicture.blogspot.com


    PS.: Your fashion style is awesome <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice combination, love thw natural colors, suites you really good!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Qué guapa!!

    Me gustan mucho los zapatos ;)

    Bss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your blouse! Great pairing with the pants :) Thanks for your sweet comment of course we can follow, I love your blog! Following your now with Bloglovin! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for your visit and comment on my blog :) And yes we can follow :) and also you have nice blog, and nice pics:) and I like your shirt :) elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice look! The top is so lovely - great post!

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty outfit, love the red jeans :D


    mind to follow each other? tell me if you want :D
    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like it!! beautiful!

    http://greatstyling.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look hot ;) love love love your blouse that is just awesome xxx

    Sneak peek into my life

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow you look soo amazingly beautiful in those pictures.

    xox
    Ivy
    http://manhattanfashionstoryingermany.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your shirt ... happy to follow you on gfc !!! serefreestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice! :) xo

    http://makesomecolour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow! I love this look- and love your whole style of dressing.
    thank you for the comment I would of course love to follow each other!
    x
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. Of course I would love to follow each other! Your blog is really nice and I already started following you!

    HippieChicPao

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love the color of those pants!! it is so crazy seeing you dressed that way though because it is warm here :D

    -Jessica
    http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. pretty outfit sweety!
    kisses from your new follower ;)

    http://weallarequeens.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely look! Your pants are cool:)
    xx chris

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww Love it! The shirt is adorable! You look so lovely and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  27. preslatka si :) košulja je divota!

    ReplyDelete
  28. lovely shirt and red jeans, and dear you have beautiful eyes :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your outfit, it´s sooo preppy! :)
    xxx
    http://girlsjustwannahavefun14.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  30. You look very pretty!)
    I am follow you with GFC, follow me too?

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you! Of course we can :)
    You are so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. thank you for comments ; ))

    http://www.facebook.com/kamila321

    i invite you on my page ;**

    kiss kiss

    you look great ; ))

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh my Goddess, girl! you are amazing!
    And with this outfit you look great.
    Also i love your blog, i like your style
    i'm a new follower

    xoxo from Italy

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks for checking out our blog! I love the brown shirt. So retro and fun! We just followed you, want to follow us back??

    xoxx from america
    Kathryn & Rita

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog! Let's follow each otehr!

    ReplyDelete
  37. love this post! You're so pretty! i love your pants!!

    http://everythingsalwayssunny.blogspot.com

    kristin
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi dear!
    Very pretty!
    Thanks for your sweet comment!
    Of course we can follow each other.
    I'm following you now on gfc and on bloglovin.
    Kisses

    http://insofiashoes.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  39. Muito bela...Espectacular....
    Cumprimentos

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for droppoing by, of course I would love to follow each other. Please follow me and leave a comment, I'll come back soon. By the way, great outfit xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.