28 Jul 2012

We say goodbye in the pouring rain

Hi guys. Today I wear C&A pants, H&M blouse, bag (no name) and necklace from OASAP
Yesterday I got this lovely necklace from Oasapa. Necklace is so sweet and elegant. I love it. Oasap has a wonderful summer sale, so go and grab it.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ćao. Danas nosim C&A hlače, H&M majicu, torbu i ogrlicu OASAP.
Jučer sam dobila divnu ogrlicu sa Oasapa. Ogrlica je stvarno preslatka i tako elegantna. Oasap ima super ljetno sniženje, pa pogledajte i iskoristite nešto.






92 comments:

  1. Great look! love the colour of the pants & cute clutch!! :)

    Would love to know what u think of my new post?

    Jess xo

    Www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pants :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. normal and comfy outfit and I like it :) this blouse is great and also necklace :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the color of your pants!
    http://weallarequeens.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the necklace, your pants, clutch and all in all you are gorgeous :) xxx

    Sneak peek into my life

    ReplyDelete
  7. the pants is awesome!

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the color of these cropped jeans!

    http://cstyledesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. super :) jako mi se sviđaju hlače, ogrlica i clutch. jesi li možda promijenila boju kose od zadnjeg posta? nekako baca na crvenkasto. il je do osvjetljenja? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a very nice blog and you look great!

    Of course we can follow each other! Let me know when you do so! And then I will follow back!

    Lieselotte
    http://andthesummerof84.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you are really beautiful. Of course we can follow each other, I'm following you at the moment, please follow me back. :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for your comments on my blog :) I'm already following you. Can you follow back? xxx

    Sneak peek into my life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is great,i would like us to follow each other, i already followed you,if you feel like you can do the same. I wish you a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hvala na divnom komentaru na mom blogu , slobodno pisi na nasem, posto si mi pisala na engleskom hehe :)

    ja vec pratim tvoj blog :)

    tamaritza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jesnostavno i efektno !

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Me encanta la combinación de las prendas y los colores!

    Un besazo desde:
    http://siempreentrebambalinas.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. great colors!

    http://thecitycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog.
    wooow you are the most beautiful !
    I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your necklace and your pants! You are so pretty! Following you now :)

    xoxo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  20. beautiful outfit! thanks for the lovely comment on my blog. now following you. xo. gigi. food and beauty blogger @ www.gigikkitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. carinissima .. bellissima la collana!! ti seguo ... grazie della tua visita!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you! Of course I'd like to follow each other, I'm following you, now it's your turn :)

    I like your look, and you're beautiful ♡ http://hello-strawberryswing.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  23. great photos! sure, let's follow each other. I don't use GFC, so Bloglovin only. Follow me and I will follow you right back. Just let me know in the comments ;)


    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for your comment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. lancic,ti prefina po obicaju,jesma ncoas dobra haha

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi sweetie :) Thank u very much for your nice comment on my blog :D
    You are really so pretty and your blog is so nice :) I'm your new follower honey, please come back and follow me :D
    Many kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  27. beautiful outfit and beautiful girl...follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very nice blog and you are pretty girl ;) Of course, we can follow each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sure! I now add :)
    You are beuty, your eyes are magic <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank you so much for your comment , nice look :)

    ofcourse , we can follow !

    ReplyDelete
  31. love this outfit :)

    please visit my blog and maybe we could follow each other? :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. You are so beautiful; and I LOVE this look on you - especially that necklace! Gorgeous ensemble!

    P.S. I would love to follow each other! I am now following you via Google Friend Connect (GFC)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. thaks for coming in my blog,i'm a new follower this my blog:
    http://incucinaconlety.blogspot.com
    see you soon on my blog...kiss ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thanks for checking out my blog. Your pictures are really good too and nice style. I'm following you now.xx

    www.mintyessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. I loved the look, the pieces are beautiful. I'm following you. Xoxo http://meusalto20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely outfit!
    I follow you &hope you do the same :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello thx!! Im follow u ♥

    xoxo =3

    http://stupedodesejo.blogspot.com.br/2012/07/simple-makeup-ii.html

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow! You look so cute. I love your necklace :>
    thank yo for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. omg lovely post.i am loving your blog.just great posts.i am your new follower.follower#128.follow me back
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  40. i am so loving your style! top to bottom..everything you wear here..gorgeous! :)

    thanks for following my blog, dear.. i am now following u too :)
    keep in touch. keep posting! you have a really nice blog..

    love
    agnes

    www.singledoorsecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for dropping by. Sure you could follow, by bloglovin' or GFC. I like your outfit, a bit classy. Gorgeous necklace! x

    www.cupcakecuisine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. you look pretty and lovely necklace <3

    sure we can follow each other :)
    i'm following you now on GFC, so i hope you will follow me back.

    Tamara
    xoxoxo
    Tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love this look! The necklace is really cute

    I am following you now, your turn :)

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. love your outfit. comfy yet chic!

    ReplyDelete
  45. hi, now I'm following you... my blog: http://ilpiacerediesseredonna.blogspot.it/2012/07/top-di-luglio.html

    ReplyDelete
  46. Of course we can follow each other!
    - I follow you now and would be happy if you follow me back! :)
    (my name: "fille" - you should find me on the last page, because I haven't got a profile picture)

    Visit my fashion blog :)

    .

    ReplyDelete
  47. You look so lovely!!Of course we can follow each other. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Love the pictures & I'm happy to follow along!

    http://aclosetintellectual.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. http://thelittlegalaxy.blogspot.com/

    Thanks :)
    Yes we can, I've already followed You :)

    ReplyDelete
  50. I am following with pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  51. you look pretty.I follow yours blog.

    ReplyDelete
  52. love your necklace!! thank u for stopping by my blog!! Hope to see you again!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Thanks,for the comment on my blog.
    Yeah,of course we can follow each other. Follow me and I follow you immediately back.:-)
    Wonderful outfit...

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello Lovely! You left a lovely comment on my blog post about my Comme Des Garcons nail art, many thanks :)

    I'm now following you, and I'd love for you to follow me too if you'd like!

    Love, xxx

    http://stylecoke.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  55. Love the color of your pants! :) <3 Thanks for stopping by my blog.. Followed u.. ;)

    www.cutedumpling.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  56. love this look:)

    http://itsnotjustanotherfashionblog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  57. you have a really great blog yourself. :D id love to have followed you back. :) hope you keep your promise to follow too

    ReplyDelete
  58. Girl you're gorgeous! love your outfit and love your blog! :)

    http://dulcet-sparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great Picks! just stumbled upon your blog and I really love it!
    x


    D a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
    ps. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you won! :) Enter to win artwork by Mui-ko!

    ReplyDelete
  60. a very nice look

    http://losviajesysibaritismosdeauroraboreal.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Great outfit. Suits you well :)

    ReplyDelete
  62. thank you for commenting on my blog. I am already following you through Twitter*Hina nAz* follow me back . dear

    ReplyDelete
  63. So cute and casual :) You are gorgeous!
    Followed you on gfc, hope you can follow back :)
    xoxo
    Kelsey

    http://kelseylovescosmetics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  64. love the pants and the shoes! :)))

    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/
    and if you like it, feel free to click that follow button pretty ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  65. Love the colour of your pants!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks ! Of course we can follow ! :) Kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  67. You're so pretty and I like your shoes!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  68. nice blog and you are pretty:)

    http://sennierealny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  69. you have a really great blog! love the color of your pants!you look so pretty:)xx of course we can follow each other:) followed you already!

    http://stellalunardy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  70. i like this outfit .):) i'm following you, visit my blog if you want :)
    http://anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  71. Of course! we can follow each other ^^ Followed you already!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Cute pants! I'm following you now, would be great to follow each other ;)
    beautythrill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  73. hey really nice blog with nice pictures!!! maybe we follow each other!? just let me know :)) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hello! have a nice day ♥



    http://stupedodesejo.blogspot.com.br/2012/07/batom-pe-de-moleque-e-beijinho-avon.html

    ReplyDelete
  75. Cute outfit! Totally simple yet effective:)
    Thanks for the comment on my page, I am following you now!
    Jennifer
    xx

    http://style-eyes-jennifer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  76. i really like the teal color of your pants! pretty with your eyes!

    [oomph.]
    Win a $50 giftcard to PLNDR

    ReplyDelete
  77. Nice photos, you're really beautiful!
    And I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will visit my blog too and let me know your opinion...maybe you could follow me back if you like it!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  78. thank you for your comment!! I like your blog and style, I follow you of course :)
    I hope your visit
    xx
    http://twiggy-violence.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  79. I love the color of this pants with that sweater. Pretty combo with the clutch too.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog is great as well! I'm following you on Bloglovin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  80. i adore the color of your pants !!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Sladak outfit!

    www.stills.rs

    ReplyDelete
  82. you Are so pretty! like your outfit<3 follow

    ReplyDelete
  83. First of all Thank you for leaving your nice comment on my blog and Yes, we can follow each other:)) You have such a great style and I love your hair. :) Your blog is perfect and I´m your new follower right now :)) I´m waiting for a new post :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.