4 Jan 2013

Somebody that I used to know..


Cardigan - QQone  /  Leather pants - H&M  /  Scarf - H& /  Boots - Deichmann 

Heej. Evo večeras sam bila sa prijateljicama vani, i sad kad sam se vratila bila sam raspoložena da napišem post sa slikama outfita od jučer. Novi kardigan je iz QQone prodavnice a ove kožne hlače iz H&M nosim skoro svaki dan jer su tako udobne.  Sutra se isto planiram slikati za blog, pa možda i objavim to sutra. Uskoro idem kod majke, a nakon toga bih trebala i u Sarajevo. Jedva čekam, jer ću najvjerovatnije jedan dan provesti sa najboljom prijateljicom Azrom u šopingu.  Tada neću moći objavljivati postove, ali napraviću dosta slika, pa ću ih objaviti prvom prilikom

Hii. Tonight I was out with my friends, and when I came back home I was in mood to write this post with outfit photos from yesterday. This new cardigann is from QQone store, and I wear this leather pants from H&M almost every day because they are so comphortable. Tomorrow I will make new photos for blog, and I will maybe make some post too. Next week I'm going to my grandma, and after that I'm going to Sarajevo. I'm so excited because probably I will spend whole day with my best friend Azra in shopping. And unfortunately I won't be able to write blog, but I will make photos and publish it later. 


Facebook - Ask me - Bloglovin LookBook


22 comments:

  1. That sounds really great! I love this look. That scarf is so cute.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cute! Love the sweater and the scarf,a great color combination!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely look! The scarf and cardigan are great.

    aspiringforever.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long time but I like this post with this sweater, and I'm in love with your scarf. Great colours and also I like your title :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super je outfit, sal mi se bas svidja :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Volim outfit

    Enter my dress and make-up goodies giveaway here: My first Giveaway

    Follow my giveaway blog to find out about cool fashion and beauty GIVEAWAYS International Fashion Giveaways

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sweater and the color of the scarf!

    xx
    vikingmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sweater! Very cute and casual!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the burgundy scarf!

    Have a great weekend!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ljepotica <3
    I ja bih nosila stalno te hlaće da ih imam. iz poudanih ivora znam da su nevjerovatno udobne :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heeey, have the same scarf ^_^ Looks cooler on your :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. great cartigan ! i love it!: D
    have a good day honey ♥!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Uh, svidja mi se ovaj neuredno svezani rep, mnogo lijepo ti stoji.

    ReplyDelete
  14. predivno.predobar sal.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super je,sve mi se sviđa. <3
    Šal pogotovo :D


    http://fashionella123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super si, i preeeslatka! <3

    Osvoji L'OREAL MASKARU >> GIVEAWAY <<

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.