6 Jan 2013

Things end. But memories last forever..


Hej. Danas sam napravila neke slike, međutim nisu ispale dobro pa ih ne planiram objaviti. Skoro cijeli dan sam radila na uređivanju sobe. Isprintale sam slike sebe i prijatelja i polijepila ih na zid. Odmah sam se prisjetila svih najboljih uspomena, i svakim danom ću se posjećati kad ugledam taj zid. Već dugo vremena želim izmjenit sobu i to mi se činila kao super ideja. Uslikat ću i kako izgleda taj zid i pokazati vam slike. Sada se pakiram i sutra krećem kod majke, a nakon toga u Sarajevo.  Toliko od mene :*

Heey. Today I made some photos but they were horrible so I'm not going to publish it. Almost all day I was editing my room. I printed photos of me and my friends and I put them on wall of my room. For a long time I wanted to change something in my room, and I thought that this will be great idea. Immediately I remembered all the best memories that I spent with my friends, and I will remember again every day when I look those photos on my wall. I will tahe photo of taht wall and show you very soon. Now I'm packing because tomrrow I'm going to my grandma, and after that in Sarajevo. Bye :*




14 comments:

  1. That is the great thing about photos - they can remind you of great times.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ideja to sa slikama :)
    Neke koje se vide su baš preslatke..jedva čekam vidjeti cijeli zid :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You'll have nice memories...even I like to take millions of pictures of my family and friends!<3

    Have a great year ahead! (:

    Love,
    Dipika.
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You'll have nice memories...even I like to take millions of pictures of my family and friends!<3

    Have a great year ahead! (:

    Love,
    Dipika.
    www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odlična ideja, čekamo fotografije sobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice photo and post:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice post! :)

    xx,
    http://rosaliespaperplanes.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really fun pictures!!
    I have a Chicnova Jewelry giveaway for 3 lucky winners starting 9 Jan..so do visit!
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures! I can't wait to see the wall because I'd love to do this too! Have fun at your grandma's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have so many digital photos that I need to print and frame or scrapbook... sometimes I miss having cameras that take film that requires developing before you even see what you have. I have THOSE pics framed, scrapbooked, or at least in a box!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.