22 Jan 2013

You can be my full time baby, hot or cold..



  Dress - Ahaishopping / Purse-Idk  / Boots - Deichmann

Danas sam napravila slike u ovoj Ahaishoping haljini, i bukvalno sam se smrzavala zbog slika za blog, ali vrijedilo je.  Zadovoljna sam kakve su slike, s obzirom na hladnoću. Inače jako dugo vremena sam željela ovakvu haljinu sa šljokičastom kragnom, i sada je napokon moja. Haljina je jako jednostavna a ipak efektivna i posebna, i može se iskombinirati za razne prigode. Jedva čekam da nadjem povod da je negdje obučem. Šta vi mislite o haljini? Ne zaboravite se prijaviti na moj novi giveaway. Link vam je dolje.

Today I took photos of my outfit in this dress from Ahaishopping. It was so cold, but I wanted to show you this awesome dress. For a long time I wanted dress with sequin collar, and now it's finally mine. I think that's this dress is very simple, but it look's efective and very specific, and you can wear it for different occasions. What do you think ? Don't forget to join my new giveaway.

Giveaway - $80 Msdressy Gift Voucher 


34 comments:

  1. Divno izgledas :) Haljinica je prelepa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u're awsome!<3

    http://thatswhywesmile.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haljinica je divna, ali skroz te razumijem za to smrzavanje na snijegu :)

    Btw, kako si pundjicu napravila, je li uz pomoc one debele bun gumice ?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haljine ja predivna! :) Pratim te!

    http://parisiamcomingbyjelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful dress- it looks amazing on you . I love the sequin sleeves too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow love the dress...and gosh in that cold...very sweet of u girl!
    New post is up on my blog sweets :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. its a really gorgeous dress and the background is just really pretty :3 x
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow ! you really are a brave girl, with that weather ?

    love the dress ! it is amazing :)

    Chiara♥
    xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Odlicna haljina, super ti stoji :**

    ReplyDelete
  10. Preslatka si mi <3
    Haljinica je super :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your dress!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is fabulous! And I love your hairstyle a lot! :)

    Xx, Sara.

    http://saritschka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Peter pan collars! I must say I love them :) You owned this look, girl :)

    By the way, hope you can drop by my site. I have a new post regarding my newly purchased blazer and let me know what you think of it :)

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous dress!

    <3

    ps. we are now giving away a $80 Msdressy giftcard!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haljinica je divna i super ti stoji :)
    I sve pohvale za slike. Izgledas tako opusteno kao da je vani 25 stepeni. Ja to nikako ne uspjevam :)

    Svrati
    http://delayhlas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Haljinica je diivna, i ti u njoj ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely dress and the collar <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute dress darling, love the gold detail

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. perfect location dear!

    new post in my blog!
    www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. nice dress it is very simple but with beautiful details :)
    ksz :)
    www.lifein-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. haljinica je super, slike su ti perfektne!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Heeeej sexy lady. :P <3

    ReplyDelete
  23. sweet dress!!! love the purse.
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love this dress, will definitely be buying from them!
    You have a beautiful blog :)
    xoxo

    berniblogs.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.