8 Apr 2013

I got a war in my mind


Floral shirt - Nowistyle   /   Pants - HotMiamiStyles   /   Booties - YesWalker

Jučer sam se osjećala jako loše, izgleda da još nisam potpuno prebolila ovogodišnju gripu kao što sam mislila. Ipak nekako sam uspjela da izađem vani na 30 minuta i uslikam se. Cvjetna majica je iz NowiStyle, hlače iz HotMiamyStyles i čizmice YesWalker. 

 Yesterday I felt really bad, I guess I haven't completely overcame the flu as I thought. Somehow I still went out for 20 minutes and took this photos. Floral t-shirt is from NowiStyle, pants from HotMiamyStyles and booties from YesWalker.


Pridruži se takmičenju i osvoji 500€
Facebook - Ask me - Bloglovin LookBook - Twitter



13 comments:

  1. volim cvjetni dezen <3 i farmerke su sjajne!

    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odlicno! Zaljubila sam se u ruksak trazim ga vec 100 godina, mozes li mi reci od kud je?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stari ruksak, jos moje mame :)
      Ja sam ih vidjela u Zagrebu u Areni u jednom Accessorize prodavnici :)

      Delete
  3. ruksak je odlican! a cvjetici ga cine jos zanimljivijim :)))


    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kako mi se dopada ovaj outfit volim sto je taman a opet cvijece na majci razbija monotoniju prepredobro :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit ♥

    http://inspirationmania.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. prelijepa majica, i predivna mi je tvoja kosa <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Magnificent items from you, man. I have take into accout your
    stuff previous to and you're simply too fantastic. I actually like what you have bought here, certainly like what you're stating and the way by which you are saying it.
    You are making it enjoyable and you still care for to
    keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you.
    This is really a tremendous website.

    Also visit my homepage :: nike golf gloves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.