13 Apr 2013

Just give me a reason


Lace shirt - Nowistyle   /  Jeans - Castro   /  Booties - Yeswalker

Hej. Tu je jedan proljetni outfit. Na slikama nosim čipkastu majicu iz Nowistyle, jeans hlače Castro i čizmice YesWalker. Već neki period polako prestajem da nosim hlače u boji i vraćam se klasičnom jeans-u ili jednostavnim crnim hlačama. Mislim da je trend hlača u boji sada iza nas, i da se opet vraćamo klasici. Šta vi mislite ?

Hi. Here is one spring outfit. On photos I'm wearing lace shirt from Nowistyle, jeans Castro and booties YesWalker. Now, I rarely wear pants in color, and I'm returnig to old good jeans or just simple black pants.  I think that the trend of color pants now is behind us, and that we are back to classics. What do you think ?



18 comments:

  1. I love the top, it gives such a feminine touch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda essa blusa de renda!
    Beijos

    www.olhaeuquefiz.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the lace top and the leather satchel :)

    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your lace top, beautiful shots!!
    I don't think I will ever get over coloured bottoms, it depends on how and what you wear them with.

    xoxo
    annpaige

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this look either casual or feminine!!! Great!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty hair color, loving your top so much!

    xx
    1993
    http://threenineone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a beautiful lace blouse...u look great dear :)

    http://samiraslifeandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit! nice photos!

    thinkerbellethoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lijepa majica :) super mi je cipka i smede

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the top and how ypu´ve matched it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that lace piece and the color of your jeans!

    -Victor xx

    http://digitalogphoto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love lace shirt!!!
    kisses

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.