10 Apr 2013

Sheinside spring wish list

floral shirt   /   denim vest   /   black hoodie   /   denim shorts   /   grey shirt   /   ombre shorts   

Tu je nekoliko stvari koje zaista želim u svom ormaru. Neke sam i naručila. Jedva čekam da ih nekako iskombiniram.

Here are some things that I definately want in my closet. Some of them I ordered.  I can't wait to combine them with some other pieces.

14 comments:

  1. Duksica je fantastična, i ja želim jednu u bijeloj boji :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful selection I love the floral shirt and black hoodie :)
    Kiss
    Eli

    http://elibiostyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the last shorts.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! they are really great pieces! I would love to have them as well :D

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Howdy! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the excellent work!

    Feel free to surf to my weblog ... Sorts Bar

    ReplyDelete
  6. great stuff;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Odlicne si stvarcice odabrala! I ja zelim taj duksic <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Incredible! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors!

    Check out my web page ... solavei

    ReplyDelete
  9. Odlicni komadi, zelim taj duks!

    mia :*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.