6 Oct 2012

Casual school outfit


Long-sleeved shirt - Britnyc  /  Bag - Souve  /  Ring - Tingsandrings  /  Pants - H&M  /  Booties - Deichmann

Pozdrav. Tu je jedan obični outfit za školu. Zahvaljujem se prijateljici na slikama. Uz to sam i skratila kosu i ofarbala je za jednu svjetliju nijansu. Sad idem da učim, a poslije toga cu napraviti neke slike za blog i otići van sa prijateljima. Lijepo se provedite večeras ipak je subota. :)

Hi guys. Here is one casual school outfit. Thanks my friend for these photos. Also I have new haircut and I dyed my hair to a lighter shade. Now, I'm going to study and I really hate that. After that I will take some photos for blog and go out with my friends. I'ts Saturday. Have a fun tonight. :)

22 comments:

  1. Nice outfit!
    Perfect to school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prelepa kombinacija!

    http://teenfashioncorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jako su slatke cipelice :)
    http://tatjanakandic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply but I like it :) great, school outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PERFECT!! So cute tote bag and hair.
    You are so pretty.
    I love reading your posts.
    I am following you now,
    I hope you can follow back.
    fashionerza.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit!

    following you now!
    hope you'll follow back like you said :)

    xx

    Chiara♥

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Casual yet chic. And great photos.
    New post up on: http://rumelatheshopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  8. Your ring is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit, the fave is defo the shoes!!
    love the pics!
    Hope you're having a great weekend!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like your outfit and your bag is amazing! So nice :)!

    X

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outfit love the bag.
    thanks for stopping by my blog

    now following you :)

    fashionistaface.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for the comment on my blog.
    nice school outfit!

    i love your blog & i'm following you now, i would be glad to follow each other! :)

    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE your look!! So cute! Love the bracelets!! How beautiful!! Following you on BlogLovin and Facebook!! Feel free to follow back!! Love your site!!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068
    https://facebook.com/BohemianTreehouse

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey chica! Thanks for the comment, I would love to follow each other! Follow me back? :-)
    www.whatwillshewear.blogspot.com

    Danie B

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look gorgeous! xx

    http://juventine-wu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.