4 Oct 2012

Leopard maxi skirt and black top


Prije nekoliko dana sam dobila svoju maxi leopard suknju od VividBluePrint i kombinirala sam je sa H&M crnim topom. Šta mislite ?

A few days ago I got my maxi leopard skirt from VividBluePrint and I combined that with this H&M black top. What do yout think ? 

32 comments:

  1. Cute outfit !

    Xox

    reasnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely skirt! :)
    kisses from denmark
    www.fashionchok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is so amazing!!

    <3

    ps. we are now giving away 10 times a $5 giftcard at Dino Direct!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this skirt! It fits You so well, You look stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely. The sunnies are also awesome.

    xxx Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love it!
    love the glasses, where did you buy them?? :)

    xx
    vikingmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. U are beautiful!!!
    Thanks for comment and sure we can follow.
    I follow u now on pvt hope u do the same and in facebook as well!
    Kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely combo!!!!! The skirt is amazing!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, and love your hair so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Es preciosa!

    http://shopperprofessional.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic dress :)

    http://todaygoshopping.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so so beautiful!!!!!!
    Kiss

    New post..
    http://elibiostyle.blogspot.it/2012/10/milano-experience.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! :)

    xx,A.

    new post on:
    www.smilinglamorous.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great post !

    Love your look !! And the pictures are made beautifully !


    hope to see you again :)

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely gorgeous!

    http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I thought it was a dress! So cute!

    xoxo.
    www.misssainha.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Love you hair like that
    X
    www.be-a-goddess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing dress!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice pictures, nice blog!
    I love your dress!
    thank you for your comment con my blog!
    Yes, I follow you via GFC, facebook and bloglovin! I hope you follow me back!

    *KiSsEsS*

    www.coolfstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This shirt is amazing and you look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your leopard maxi skirt!

    xoxo,
    www.ananditapriscarini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute!!! Love!! Following you on BlogLovin!! Feel free to followback!! Have a great weekend!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi!
    What beautiful photos, I loved it. I'm following you. kisses

    http://momentosdemodaebeleza.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  24. you look gorgeous in this outfit!


    cheers,
    THE FAD MADNESS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.