Booties - YesWalker / Pants - C&A / Sweather - Topshop / Collar - no brand
Hej. Tu sam sa novim outfit slikama. Šta mislite o ovome ? Prije par dana sam dobila svoje čizmice od YesWalker. Tako su slatke i udobne. Uz to, nosim i bijelu kragnu sa džemperom. Totalno sam zaluđena sa kragnama. Nosim ih skoro svaki dan u školu. Šta vi mislite o kragnama ? Toliko za ovaj post. ćao :*
Hi guys. I'm here with new outfit photos. What do you think ? Before a few days I got my booties from YesWalker. They are so sweet and comfortable. Also, I wore white collar with sweather. I'm totally in love in these lovely collars. I wear them almost everyday in school. Do you love collars ? That's all for this post. Bye :*


cute sweater :)
ReplyDeletexx
n.
Back to school outfit) looks great!
ReplyDeletehave a fabulous time!
Best wishes, Alex
www.svetusvet.blogspot.com
torba je predivna :)
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
love the combination of the two colours 'navy blue' and 'maroon'...you look great :)
ReplyDeleteXOXO
mimi(Mimzy's Closet)
canvirries03.blogspot.com
Awesome outfit!
ReplyDeletexo,
janmloves.blogspot.com
love the pants, want them! This is my favourite color this season.
ReplyDeletexx
vikingmode.blogspot.com
Excellent outfit!
ReplyDeleteCool outfit, I especially love that leather 70's style bag. so timeless.
ReplyDeletexnicki
nicki fannings blogspot
Cute. The bag is really cool!
ReplyDeletex, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/
You are perfect! The colors are very fall-like and soft. Great combo.
ReplyDeletelove the photos- you look amazing
ReplyDeletelove your boots they look the perfect height and colour- and your collar looks very cute
x
loving the maroon pants and the boots!
ReplyDeleteThis is the perfect fall outfit. I love the warm colours.
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Love the colors together!
ReplyDeletehttp://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/
I love this look!
ReplyDeleteperfect outfit for school! yeah i love collars! xo
ReplyDeletesuch an inspirational outfit for school, great color-blocking!
ReplyDeletelove the bag too :)
cheers,
THE FAD MADNESS
nice i love your style :)
ReplyDeletecute sweaters! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://juventine-wu.blogspot.com
so cute :)
ReplyDeletelove your bag
Učinilo mi se neki dan da sam te viedjela..ali kad sam malo bolje pogledala vidjeh da to ipak nisi ti :p
ReplyDeleteSuper mi je ova kombinacija..baš onako za školu/fax :D
:*
Such a cute outfit! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know! :-)
ReplyDeletewww.whatwillshewear.blogspot.com
Danie B
Kragna je predobra!!! Bravo!!!:)))
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Lijepa kombinacija. Torba ti je predobra :)
ReplyDeleteThis looks is amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the color combination :)
xoxo
novelstyle.blogspot.com
Mila, ko med si!!
ReplyDeleteOdlicna kombinacija :D
milna89.blogspot.com
*********************
Hi dear
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment some weeks ago on my blog
Love the boots
Kiss kiss.*Jo
http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/
thanks for nice comments, would like clicking another blog
ReplyDeleteiramalvina.blogspot.de