1 Oct 2012

Petar Pan collar outfit

 Petar Pan shirt - Chicnova     Pants - C&A    Booties - Deichmann      Bag - No brand


Hej. Evo tu su slike mog outfita za skolu za prosli petak. Stvarno volim pe
tar pan kragne kombinirati sa drugim stvarima jer su tako slatke i vintage. Pa sam odabrala ovu Chicnova kragnu sa tamno crvenim uskim hlačama. Šta mislite? Za vikend sam napravila slike za čak 3 outfita, pa ih planiram uskoro i objaviti. Pozdrav  do tad :*


Hey. Here's my school outfit for last friday. I really love combine Peter Pan collars with other things because they are so cute and vintage. So..  I chose this Chicnova shirt with Peter Pan collar with these dark red skinny pants. What do you think ? On weekend, I took pictures of 3 outfits, so I'll publish them very soon. Bye :*

29 comments:

  1. bas jeste prelijepa majica, kao i hlacee, i tvoa frizura =D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. preslatko...hlače mi se posebno sviđaju...:**

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that burgundy pant, great outfit.. you look very pretty.. xoxo
    http://teammode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blouse! and the burgundy pants are so chic!
    xx
    Almu
    http://fashioninmysteps.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit!!!!!!!!
    Kisses
    Francy&Stef
    chicwiththeleast.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a beautiful winter outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the color of the pants, so fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the top and color of it :)

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute. The top is super pretty.

    xxx Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Divne pantole, u ljubavi sam sa ovom bojom, Odlicno izgleda

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're so darn cool girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your jeans!
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE those shoes!! Thanks for popping by my blog!!! Following with BlogLovin!!! Feel Free to follow back!! Have a great week!!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3811068/bohemian-treehouse/follow

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfits!!! of course i'm following you! thanks for your comment in my blog :)) greetings from Argentina

    ReplyDelete
  15. Following a while now via GFC. Let me kow if you want to follow facebook, bloglovin and twitter.
    I promise to do the same :)

    X, Ancia
    visit OVERDIVITY &
    join my Facebook Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for your comment..I love your blog...I'm going to follow you;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the post, very cool!
    I'm following, follow back http://blog-yolo.blogspot.com.br/ ?

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  18. wooow i love your outfit! Such a perfect outfit :D love your shoes!
    im following you now, mind to folow back? Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great post ! You look stunning :))

    Would be great if we followed each other, don't you think so ? :)

    RUNWAY JUICE

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute outfit! Love the peter pan collar! Thanks for your comment on my blog, love to follow each other! Following you now :)! X

    http://bagsandsushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look so fly. great shoes &peter pan top.
    we can follow each other if u like to
    hugs+kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. My dearest friend, you are fashionable and beautiful alike! Thank you for your lovely comment. I am already following you via GFC and I would love it if you would follow me back. Love Barbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lindo o look amei !!
    Seguindo ...
    fashionlookdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. awesome blog dear..i am ur newest follower..hope u follow back..http://cutepinksandpurples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  25. love the outfit :)


    by the way,thanks for checking and leaving a comment on my blog :)
    i also replied to your comment HERE.

    oh and if you want i have a new post about Fall must haves

    Chiara♥

    BLOG | Instagram | Polyvore | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.