1 Oct 2013

HOW MANY SUMMERS WILL I WAIT

Shirt - idk / Shorts - Youreyeslie / Bag - Zara / Shoes - Converse

Za hlačice sa printom američke zastave odlučila sam ne puno riskirati i kombinirati je sa crnom. Jednostavna kombinacija za ljeto, koje je čini mi se već otišlo a jesen došla. Nisam fan jesenskih i zimskih dana, jer mi je neprestano hladno ali moram priznati da se radujem jeseni ako govorimo o odjeći. Najljepše kombinacije i boje se ipak nose u jesen. :)


 With American Flag shorts I decided not to risk and i wore it with black. Simple combination for last summer days, which I think is gone and autumn is coming really fast. I'm not fan of autumn and winter days, because I feel cold al the time, but I must admit that I looking forward to real autumn when we talk about clothes. Beautiful colors and awesome combinations are still the best in this season. :)


FACEBOOK   QUESTIONS   BLOGLOVIN   TWITTER   LOOKBOOK


As a girl, is it possible to live without makeup & cute accessories?
Just fetch these hotties at their cheapest time :P > http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/Beauty-Deals/?NIKONANDFASHION
Only 72 hours!!




16 comments:

  1. Uvijek imas fotografije za pozavidjeti !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Look.
    I follow your Blog now.

    Please visit my Blog on Tumblr.
    http://headlineuntitled.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shorts!

    -Victor Stonem

    http://victorstonem.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pravi outfit za tinejdzerke
    http://stilafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. lijepa kombinacija :D oci su ti prelijepe!!

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool shorts.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair, mine is similar but straight :) .
    I want to invite u to visit my blog www.agirlinafrica.com

    Do u want to follow each other?

    Regards,

    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful outfit ;) Amazing shorts ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this look,Absolutely gorgeous you are!!!here is my loved blog,i think maybe you are love too:

    French Maid Costume Manufacturer
    Sexy Maid Costume Manufacturer

    Keep in touch,best wish for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.