21 Oct 2013

IMAGINE

Sweater - Romwe / Hlače - idk / Čizme - NewYorker / Torba - Primark / Sunglasses - Zerouv

Nikad nisam mogla reći da neku boju posebno volim da oblačim, jednostavno u određenom periodu mi se sviđa burgundi boja a odmah u drugom teget plava. Unatoč tome postoji boja koja, barem meni, izgleda predivno u svim godišnjim dobima te u svim prilikama. To je naravno ova jako jako svijetla nijansa roze. Nekako djeluje umirujuće i nježno, da je naprosto magična. I uvijek mi se stvari u toj boji izgledaju toliko ljepše od istih u nekoj sasvim drugoj boji.


I never could tell what's my favorite colour. In one period I love burgundi and in other I love teget blue. It's always different. Nevertheless there is colour, that looks amazing in all seasons and all occassions. Of course it is very very light shade of pink. It's so beautiful and gentle. To me, pieces in this color are so much prettier than the same things in some other color.

                                            FACEBOOK   QUESTIONS   BLOGLOVIN   TWITTER   LOOKBOOK


Romwe Party Season Sale! Up to 50% off!
Valid dates: Nov5 to Nov11
Don’t miss, girls!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely look, love your sweater!

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Fall outfit, looks cozy and warm :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your sweater!

    http://timeofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit looks so comfy but the same time soo cute
    http://thelittlefashionistafx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great!
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super su mi cizme, a i dzemper. Odlicno izgleda!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO amazing, love the color of the jumper!

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Savrđen džemper, nježna, prava zimska boja ^^ i čizmice mi se baš dopadaju :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.