6 Oct 2013

I'M A THINKER NOT A TALKER

Scarf - H&M   /   Sweater - H&M   /   Leather pants - H&M   /   Sunglasses - Zerouv

Nakon više od mjesec dana odlučila sam napisati novi post, a razlog tome bio je nedostatak inspiracije i želje za pisanjem a i slikanjem. Jesen je uveliko stigla i to mnogo hladnija nego inače. Iako je moj rođendan upravo u ovom periodu moram priznati da mi jesen i nije omiljeno godišnje doba. Unatoč tome, najviše volim jesenske outfite, obilje divnih boja i toplih udobnih komada poput šalova i džempera. No, čini mi se da su temperature mnogo niže nego što bi trebale biti a to mi nikako ne odgovara jer mi je neprestano hladno, a ruke i stopala su mi uvijek ledena. Da mene pitate radije bih bila uvijek na 30°C+ nego na temperaturama ispod nule. Uglavnom, da ne duljim.. tu su vam slike. 


After a month, I finally decided to write a new post. I didn't write anything because I had no inspiration or motivation for writing or taking photos. Autumn has arrived in our homes, colder than usual. Although my birthday is in this month I have to admit that autumn isn't my favorite season. But if we talk about clothes, autumn looks are my favorite. We have plenty of beautiful colours and warm comfortable pieces like scarves and sweaters. Anyway these low temperatures are much lower than they should be, and that's not good for me because I'm always cold and my hands and feet are freezing all the time during autumn/winter season. If you ask me I'd rather be at 30°C+ than temperatures bellow 0.. Anyway, here are the photos. 





Romwe Columbus Day Weekend Sale
Up to 74.92% off
From 10/08 to 10/14, whole week!
Don’t miss, girls!

17 comments:

  1. Preslatko! Tako volim ove shire jaknice!
    www.msanjafashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha naocale su mi odlicne!!!! tako dobro izgledaju na tebi, posebno mi je dobra predzadnja slika.


    http://streetlifewithstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sviđa mi se cjelokupni look, a posebno jakna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super kombinacija. Ovaj tip naočala ti odlično stoji.

    ReplyDelete
  5. UUu, like it a lot ^^ odlično!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joj jakna mi je predobra,dugo vec trazim nesto slicno ali nikako da nadjem :(( super si mi :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos!

    xoxo'

    http://liissamattos.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look truly amazing!

    http://pazzadimoda.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. jakna :)))


    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sviđa mi se ombre kosa<3 divan look.xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous outfit- love your sunglasses! xx

    http://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. soo beautiful! just love this look ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.