8 Oct 2013

MAKEUP


Tu su neki novi makeup proizvodi koje sam kupila/dobila. / Here are some new things I bought.

Mascara - Maybelline
Powder - Rimmel London
Indecise lipstick - Chanel
Pink lipstick - Essence
Mochaccino lipstick - Clarins
Sunglasses - Zerouv

Romwe Pre-winter Must-Haves
Up to 40% off
Date: 10/15/2013--10/18/2013
And the flash sale:
http://www.romwe.com/manage_activity/Best-Sellers-Flash-Sale/



6 comments:

  1. Staymatte powder is amazing product and channel <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see how it look like !

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. obavezno moram probati taj puder, ali ga nigdje nema kod nas :( imala sam ovu maskaru, samo vodootpornu verziju, nije mi bila losa :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo and the products are amazing! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. great makeup! :)

    I´m glad you told me that you still haven´t got the necklaces! There must be something wrong with the air mail. I´m going to the post office on Monday to see what has happened to the package. Don´t worry, if it´s lost I´m going to get new ones and send them to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.