Prva sedmica škole je gotova, i skoro da se i ne sjećam da smo imali mjesec dana odmora. Zaista sma iscrpljena i sretna sam što je napokon došao i taj petak. Ali nažalost već sutra moram početi sa učenjem za testove koji su već u narednoj sedmici. Ovih dana nisam uslikala nikakve slike za blog, pa sam pronašla jedan stari video, koji sam snimila negdje u septembru ili oktobru prošle godine sa prijateljicama. Jako je kratak. Sada ću da pročitam još para blogova i provjerim e-mail, a onda idem gledati tv. Laku noć <3
The first week of school is over, and I'm totally exhausted. I don't even remember that we had a break of one month. On the other side I'm happy because it's Friday, but tomorrow I need to study very hard beacuse I'm going to have a few tests next week. I didn't make any photos for blog, but I found some video. I made that video in September or October last year with my friends. It's very short. Now I'm going to read some blogs, e-mail and watch tv. Good night.
Pridruzite se mom giveaway-u i osvojite kupon od 80$ OVDJE.
Join my giveaway and won gift card of 80$ HERE.
I hope you have a good weekend, and don't just study the whole time!
ReplyDeletethe-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com
Thanks for your visit and te comment !!
ReplyDeleteHappy weekend !!
Kisses !!
Sandra
http://bauldessandra.blogspot.com.es/
You do well!
ReplyDeleteGood week :D
-Alexandra
Sjajan video :)
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment.
Anxious for your next post. =)
Sure i would love to follow you. Let me know in my blog and I'll follow you back :)
And don't forget to stay in touch:
http://theduplicity.blogspot.pt/
with love,
Ana
Super je video :)
ReplyDeleteprelijepe ste =D fin video =D
ReplyDeleteAw, you and your friends are so cute =D LOVEd this video! Good luck with school! I'm so exhausted already!
ReplyDeletexoxo Can't wait to read more!
http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/
Twitter: Sensiblestylist
of course we can follow each other dear :)
ReplyDeletehttp://stylishmammy.blogspot.ie/
hi Aida
ReplyDeletethank you for your lovely comment
of course, let's follow each other...you have a great blog
following you on gfc
kisses
www.stylebyprice.blogspot.com
Hey darling! Thank you for the invite :)
ReplyDeleteHappy to follow. Follow back?
XOXO
yuliconversations.blogspot.com
Great video! ugh studying...lol. Have a great weekend! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo Aimee
http://anfnewsnow.blogspot.com/2013/02/aimee-in-america-my-first-instore-gilly.html
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog
ReplyDeletesure we can follow each other
follow you now
please follow me back
www.miharujulie.com
Super video!
ReplyDeletep.s. osvoji nakit http://svenagrade.blogspot.com/2013/02/thboxes-jewelry-giveaway.html
I understand you, I'm sooo tired as well!
ReplyDeleteKiss
New post on Tati loves pearls
Get a 80$ voucher with my Msdressy giveaway!
Tati loves pearls facebook page
Beautiful blog!! Such a great idea to follow each others! So following u now, wish u follow back soon!
ReplyDeletecaughtinvogue.blogspot.com
xx
good luck with the studying!
ReplyDeletenice blog!
ReplyDeletei'm following you :)
can you follow me back?
xoxo
http://my-fashioncity.blogspot.com/
Thanks for visiting my blog. I'll follow you now.
ReplyDeleteCan you follow me back?
http://a904metros.blogspot.com.es/
Great post, thank you for your commment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteFollowed your blog, would love if you could follow me back.
http://stylesayso.blogspot.co.uk/
Thank You
Very nice post! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://rosaliespaperplanes.blogspot.fi/
great post ! love the title <3 it's a piece of the song "one day" ...
ReplyDeletewhat about following each other?
xx
veronica
Good luck with all the school. I'm very happy to be done with all that! Perhaps we could follow each other?
ReplyDeletexo Lulu
simplylulustyle.com
of course we can follow each otehr dear :)
ReplyDeletedo it first and I'll follow u back <3
love ur blog!
www.ontomywardrobe.com
hvala na komentaru :)) pratim te <3
ReplyDeletehttp://tinkerbelllinsp.blogspot.com/
Hi darlin! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I'd love to follow each other! I was already following you on GFC (for a while now), but I just following on bloglovin and facebook too! It would be great if you could follow back:)!
ReplyDeleteMnogo si se lijepo obukla u ovom videu. Mozes li mi reci tvoje puno ime i prezime i u koju skolu ides :)
ReplyDeleteHvala :) Aida Ljajic Idem u gimnaziju :)
DeleteHi Aida,
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment! Sure let's follow... I'm follwoing you via google friend connect and I'm proud to be the #1000! :)
You've got a great blog!
Please follwo me back! :)
Greetings,
Teal
http://seaofteal.blogspot.de
Lovely post! Amazing blog, perhaps we can follow each other?
ReplyDeletexx
http://myrunwayfashionworld.blogspot.nl/
Hey!
ReplyDeleteThx for you visit, i am following you, hope you do the same ;)
Nice blog :D
Regards
www.opolskaszafa.blogspot.com
Such a sweet video! love the song as well!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Lucy :)
stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz
Thanks for your visit to my blog. Sure, we can follow each other, I follow you already ;)
ReplyDeleteFollowing you back :) amazing style darling! :) XOXO-MUMU
ReplyDeletewww.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com