6 Feb 2013

Sheinside favorite items



Roza boja je definitvno jedna od mojih najdražih boja. Kako zima polako prolazi, pokušavam da nadopunim svoj ormar sa komadima ružičaste nijanse i budem spremna za proljeće. Tu je nekoliko omiljenih stvari sa Sheinside. Za cijenu kliknite na brojeve. Volite li vi rozu boju? Pobjednika Msdressy giveaway sam objavila na fb stranici.

1  2  3  4  5

Pink is one of my favorite colors. I'm trying to buy as many pink clothes as I can, because I want to be ready for spring. Here is my favorite items from Sheinside. You can click on numbers to see the price. What do you think about pink color? I published the e-mail of winner  of Msdressy on my fb page.

1  2  3  4  5


25 comments:

  1. divne su stvari, a boja.. ehhe pa cure smo, roza je nasa boja :)) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. In love with this selection! <3

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment on my blog :)

    I am following you now and I hope you will follow me too?

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lush pink colours in this post! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so lovely things! love the colors
    xx

    http://therubyslippersblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a fan of light pink but these have a bit of a peach hue which I really like. I am ready to wear some spring colors though. :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dzemper br 5 je moj favorit!
    Moja omiljena boja je prljavo roza.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think 2+5 would be amazing together with the denim collar peaking up out the jumper!:)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow
    i love all!!
    kisses
    http://ladylollipoop.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sweaters! :)

    xx MJ
    http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing post...i need number 2
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those dresses! :) By the way, maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that tone of pink!!

    Great selection!!!

    xxx

    http://eightdaysaweek-blog.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this pink sweater ♥
    I follow you.

    golden-ivy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amaying pieces! I love the knit sweater:)

    Check out my blog: theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely color, I'd wear all of those!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me encanta el vestidito de flores!
    Besos

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi dear!
    Oh, Love sheinside!!
    Okay, let's follos, I start now it's your turn
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.