T-shirt - LushTShirts / Leather Jacket - SL / Leather pants - H&M / Shoes - Converse
Heej. Snijeg se počeo topiti i temperatura se malo podigla, pa sam se odlučila za ovu malo laganiju uobičajnu kombinaciju. Nosim Cool Story bro majicu iz LushTShirts, SL kožnu jaknu, H&M kožne hlače i starke Converse. Dugo vremena sam željela majicu ili duksu sa ovim natpisom i sad je napokon i imam, a inače su mi pravo simpatične i efektne majice sa nekim dobrim natpisima. Šta vi mislite o njima ?
Hey. Snow is melting and temperature is a little bit higher, and I decided for this casual combination. I wore Cool story bro t-shirt from LushTShirts, SL leather jacket, H&M leather pants and Converse shoes. For a long time I wanted t-shirt or sweatshirt with this text, and it's finally mine. I really love t-shirts with some good or funny text, I think that they are so simple but effective. What do you think ?



Cool look :-)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteCool story bro ;) I love that shirt, it's awesome!
ReplyDeletexxLiora
lioraatsea.blogspot.com
So cool outfit. I like the shirt. :)
ReplyDeletehttp://jonnessa.blogspot.com
xx
Jonnessa
Ja obOzavam ovakve majice :)
ReplyDeleteJedva čekam da i ja obucem starke :)
You look stunning and I like your look!
ReplyDeleteLove the look, awesome tshirt. :)
ReplyDeletexx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/
Prelepo :**
ReplyDeleteSuch a simple yet very nice look
ReplyDeleteMnogo si slatka... Kosa ti je savrsena !!! A starke da ne pricam! Sto odranije, to bolje!!! ;)
ReplyDeleteHahah, rad t-shirt ^_^
ReplyDeletepredobro :D
ReplyDeletepratim te <3
Like your photos:) Great casual look:) I like this colours combination:)
ReplyDeletecool casual look!
ReplyDeletexo
Stacy
http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/
Beautiful look ! ♥
ReplyDeleteI love slogan T-shirts every now and again. Great pictures
ReplyDeletetie-dye-eyes
Fantastic look, I love that Tshirt:)
ReplyDeleteOdlicna majica :)
ReplyDeletebaas si lijepa :D
ReplyDeletemfashionfreak♥blog
Odlična kombinacija!
ReplyDeleteStarkice<3
like ur t-shirt !: dd
ReplyDeletegreat outfit;D
ReplyDeleteawesome look! :)
ReplyDeleteYou look stunning :) Love your jacket :)
ReplyDeleteGiveaway Firmoo – 7 winners!
so fucking amazing girl!
ReplyDeletenew outfit in my blog!
www.alicemazzara.blogspot.com
Super izgledas, volimo tvoj stil!
ReplyDeletehttp://im2style.blogspot.com/
you look so hard-core and tough!!
ReplyDeletexx
check out our blog and like our fb. page.
http://vikingmode.blogspot.com
http://facebook.com/vikingmode
cool inscription baybe!
ReplyDeleteGreat outfit! Love the leather jacket :) xx
ReplyDeletehttp://cositsthebeesknees.blogspot.co.uk/
your hair is very very very very beuatifuuul !!!
ReplyDeleteLOL I love the shirt! Hubby says I do that to him... repeat my stories. Oh, well... cool outfit!
ReplyDeleteYou are so alluring. Great poses and outfit. I really like your old chucks!
ReplyDelete