23 Feb 2013

so here we are on the best days of our life

Parka - Sheinside / Beuge pants - H&M / Vine scarf - H&M / Black boots - Idk / Leather backpack - Idk

Hej. Evo tu su i nove slike za blog. Nosim parku iz Sheinside, bež hlače H&M, tamno crveni šal H&M i crne čizme. Snijeg i dalje pada a čini mi se da će ovo biti jako duga zima. Bilo je jako hladno pa sam se odlučila utopliti.

Hey. Here are new photos for blog. I wore parka from Sheinside, H&M beige pants, H&M vine scarf and black boots. It's snowing every day and I think this winter will be very long. Also it was very cold, so I decided to warm up.


28 comments:

  1. soo beautiful! love the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pictures, your hair looks so lovely and i love the beige trousers! :)

    http://laurenlovesmakeupxoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look!!! love the parka.

    http://lestyledelapetiteblonde.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. divna si! kosa ti je prelijepa! kad vidim uh...tako mi nedostaje moja duga kosa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a hard worker, respect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful place to take photos!

    xx
    www.soyunachicazara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your parka and backpack!
    xx
    yasmin
    http://noise-and-confusionn.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Parka je jako lijepaa,i sal mi je presuper isto...

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely look warm and cozy!! Great post!

    xoxo
    annpaige

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look really nice;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ti meni brate djeluješ nezainteresovano i šlampavo -_- ako je tako na slikama, kako je uživo :O
    Živni malo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your parka is so cool, drooolliiing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute look. :) Love your hairstyle.

    www.freckledfeline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your hair! :)

    http://rosaliespaperplanes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey Aida
    you look amazing...loving the green on you
    i am following your blog hope you return the love and follow me back too
    love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great outfit and nice parka! You look lovely :)

    Thanks for your comment! I follow you, hope you follow me back :)
    www.timolove.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just foud your blog today :) it's reeeeally nice! I opened a blog just one week ago so it's all super new for me!
    Its on:
    www.modeogamy.blogspot.com

    Maybe follow each other? Let me know!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so gorgeous! I love your eyes and the scarf compliments them!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your comments.