Bosnian:
Inače uz modu volim jako i fotografiju, i u slobodno vrijeme se bavim time i stavljam fotografije na profile vezane za to. Prije par mjeseci sam slikala ovog divnog psa, i odlučila sam da vam večeras pokažem. Zaista je jako dobar model. Nažalost, ovo nije moj pas, već je samo jedan od milijun pasa lutalica u Bosni. O njima niko ne brine i svakim danom stotine pasa bivaju ubijene ili umru zbog gladi ili hladnoće. Jako puno volim pse a i sve ostale životinje, i to je i jedan od razloga zašto sam vegetarijanc. Upravo zbog toga zadnjih par mjeseci sam doista pratila članke na internetu i sve informacije vezane za rješavanje tog problema u mojoj zemlji, i otkrila sam jednu nevjerovatnu ženu. Njeno ime je Milena Maleševići i ona svakodnevno hrani više od 150 pasa lutalica u Sarajevu. Ona svakodnevno udomljava pse i mačke, liječi i bori se protiv mrzitelja životinja. Ovo je njena fb stranica ako želite i možete bilo kako pomoći, ili udomljavanjem ili donacijom ( novac, hrana, lijekovi.. )
Milena Malašević FB Page
Eto jedan malo drugačiji post koji nema veze sa modom. Danas sam dobila jednu prelijepu haljinu, pa možete očekivati uskoro taj post. Laku noć :)
English:
I love fashion, but I love photography too. In my free time I make a lot of photos and I publish them on my photography profiles. A few months ago I photographed this beautiful dog, and I decided to show you these photos tonight. He was really good model to me. Unfortunately, this isn't my dog, this dog is just one of a million stray dogs in Bosnia. People don't care about them, and every day a hundred of dogs are killed or die because of hunger or cold. I really love dogs, and all animals, and that's one of the reason why I became vegetarian and because of that over the last few months I have read a lot of articles and news about that problem in my country. And I discovered an amazing woman. Her name is Milena Malešević and she daily feeds more than 150 stray dogs in Sarajevo. Also she is fighting against animal haters in Bosnia. This is her fb page if you can to hel her (giving home to some dog or food/money donation)
Milena Malašević FB Page
This is one different post that has nothing to do with fashion. Btw. today I received a beautiful dress, so you can expect a post very soon. Goodnight :)

jao dusa malena, prelijep je <3
ReplyDeletepresladak je <3
ReplyDeleteJa pse obozavam. Bez svog ne big mogla da zivim, a na blogu je popularniji od mene. Stvarno uljepsavaju zivot. A jedan dio mene umre kad ih vidim napustene :(
ReplyDeleteSavrsene fotografije !
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos and that's amazing she feeds 150 dogs a day!
ReplyDeletexo
Tiffy
http://www.CuteLA.com
Beautiful to see this gorgeous dog! I am sure that he appreciated the attention :)
ReplyDeletehttp://cstyledesign.blogspot.com
Svidja mi se nacin na koji se boris za pse!
ReplyDeleteSvaka cast i samo naprijed!
Oh wow, great photos! Love what Milena is doing! Those dogs could use any help. It makes me so sad to see stray dogs on the street!
ReplyDeletexx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com
Ohh nice picsss...I love dogs :D
ReplyDeleteCuteness overload!
ReplyDelete:*
so lovely <3
ReplyDeleteNice photos!
ReplyDeleteSNB: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy me
oww :3 love it!
ReplyDeletekisses :***
visit me:
http://ullacherry.blogspot.com/
Your dog is beautiful!
ReplyDeletexx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/
Mmmm presladak je :)
ReplyDeletecute dog
ReplyDeleteyour dog is absolutely adorable! <3
ReplyDeleteMaggie
lovestylehappiness.blogspot.com